Just an observation from a Vol fan in Huntsville, Alabama

SpeedyVOL

I have definitely noticed a lot more Tennessee stuff in Huntsville lately. Yesterday I went for a run and I swear I saw 10 vehicles with orange T's or Tennessee tags. I know we haven't won a lot of games, but Vol fans in Huntsville are showing their spirit. I just don't remember seeing this much UT stuff in season's past. We are on the way back!!:rock:

Reactions: 7 people
I have definitely noticed a lot more Tennessee stuff in Huntsville lately. Yesterday I went for a run and I swear I saw 10 vehicles with orange T's or Tennessee tags. I know we haven't won a lot of games, but Vol fans in Huntsville are showing their spirit. I just don't remember seeing this much UT stuff in season's past. We are on the way back!!:rock:
Maybe you haven't noticed, but there are a lot of Vols here.

Reactions: 5 people
Well in Texas the Longhorns are using the power T. I have to look hard at the car to make sure I'm waving to a Tennessee fan and not a horn fan. I thought they couldn't use the Power T but I guess I was wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
Well in Texas the Longhorns are using the power T. I have to look hard at the car to make sure I'm waving to a Tennessee fan and not a horn fan. I thought they couldn't use the Power T but I guess I was wrong.

I live here and I've never seen a Power T. That belonged to Texas. I've seen the block UT, but never a Power T.

Live in New Market and have always seen many Vol car tags out here, as well as, running into fellow fans shopping,etc.. We may be rebuilding and struggling to get to a bowl game...but we are a proud fan base, always have been/will be. Cool thing, in my mind, is that we don't have many/any bandwaggon fans yet. So when we see each other out and about, we know that we are true fans to some degree.

Reactions: 3 people

Unemployment office parking lot?

I keeeed!

Yup. A lot of that going on down here. Got my magnet T on all season.

Maybe Condredge drove by, and then Joey Kent, and Jason Swain, and then Rashad Moore.

Reactions: 2 people

If you live in Texarkana like I do then yeah

Otherwise Longhorns use the interlocking UT

in Texarkana, the Texas side High School, conveniently known as "Texas High", is a slightly darker Tennessee Orange that uses a power T as its logo

I see them all the time

I live in New Market and work in Huntsville. Its always nice to see my fellow vols out. I embarass my wife because almost everytime I see one I give them a Go Vols.

There is a lady that works out on the Arsenal with me that has Vols all over her truck. I have never seen a vehicle decked out like hers. If I see it again, I will try and get a pic to post. It is tricked out..... :loco:

On our trip to Florida few weeks ago, I saw at least 10 cars with the Power T on them between Huntsville and B'ham. It was odd since I'm so used to seeing more Alabama stuff on cars in middle TN.

Reactions: 2 people
There is a lady that works out on the Arsenal with me that has Vols all over her truck. I have never seen a vehicle decked out like hers. If I see it again, I will try and get a pic to post. It is tricked out..... :loco:

I don't go on the Arsenal, but is it a white Chevy with Checkerboard?

She's hardcore/awesome/ballsy

If you live in Texarkana like I do then yeah

Otherwise Longhorns use the interlocking UT

in Texarkana, the Texas side High School, conveniently known as "Texas High", is a slightly darker Tennessee Orange that uses a power T as its logo

I see them all the time

Frisco, north of Dallas. I see the interlocking UT but I'm seeing decals and hats in that ugly azz rust with a Power T.

Where are you on the arsenal? There are a few of us on here that work out there.

The General is slowly sending us to infiltrate alabama, we will be all over Tuscy town soon setting up for "operation Orange ,occupy Denny 2015" preparedness is the key.

BEATBAMA15

I'm in Fayetteville North of Huntsville and dam at the Bama crap at our Walmart..Maybe they will move that sh!t to the new hazel green one when its done....GBO

That's weird...I have been seeing a lot of University of Alabama Huntsville stickers here in Bucksnort, TN

VN Store

Back