Why no Smoky Greys this year?

Volstate

Other than this years design being ugly as a steaming pile of dog ---- why aren't we wearing the smoky greys this year? Anyone have theories?

Reactions: 2 people
Vandy - IMO.

In all seriousness I'd bet Butch said they could wear them once we were bowl eligible.

Reactions: 2 people
You're confusing fan versions with actual ones. There had been nothing wrong with the uniform designs we've worn this season

Reactions: 3 people
maybe they use them against kentucky. Would hate for them to wear them against vandy simply because it sounds like theres gonna be alot of orange there. I don't know what they look this year come to think of it.

Last edited:
Pretty sure butch said at one point that they would need to earn the right to wear them. Also pretty sure we have only beat UTC since he said that.

Pretty sure butch said at one point that they would need to earn the right to wear them. Also pretty sure we have only beat UTC since he said that.

Why I believe they get to wear them when we are bowl eligible and why it will be Vandy.

no way the NCAA would let us wear gray vs. Vanderbilt, who would be wearing black

Need to wear them every game.. they look better than the orange and white. yeah i said it.. come at me internet

VN Store

Back