The admittedly off topic night before a Vols game thread with a really long title

Grand Vol

Official VN Armorer
Lab Rat
And since I'm the originator, no Hardees references.

How is Halloween for everyone?

Cold and rainy, with up to four inches of snow on the way. Roaring fire in the fireplace (the ideal place for a fire, IMO.) No trick-or-treaters, so the Snickers are for us, mmm-bwah-hah-hah.

But not until the Bloody Mary has been taken care of.

Football weekend!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Felt like it took so long to get to the weekend! Getting started early, bout to watch some NBA on tv got the Science Hill vs Dobyns Bennett game on the tablet. Beer in hand so bring on the snow tonight I'm ready.

Reactions: 2 people
Felt like it took so long to get to the weekend! Getting started early, bout to watch some NBA on tv got the Science Hill vs Dobyns Bennett game on the tablet. Beer in hand so bring on the snow tonight I'm ready.

Who's winning between db and science hill? Did south beat Elizabethton last night?

No Hardees references!?!?

3204840swsw.gif

Reactions: 3 people
I live in Atlanta and a tiny Trick-or-Treater dressed in a Gurley jersey came to my door. He said, and I quote, "I'm five and I'm not scared of the [Orange and white Power T] flag in your yard." To which I replied, "I'm 30. And you should be." I feel like a sad sort of grown up...

Reactions: 15 people
I live in Atlanta and a tiny Trick-or-Treater dressed in a Gurley jersey came to my door. He said, and I quote, "I'm five and I'm not scared of the [Orange and white Power T] flag in your yard." To which I replied, "I'm 30. And you should be." I feel like a sad sort of grown up...

You refused him candy, right?

Did he try to sell you his autograph? :eek:lol:

Reactions: 8 people

Good thing he wasn't dressed as Jameis or Marlin Lane

Hahaha

VN Store

Back