Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

Poll:Reinstate or arrests by friday?

• Total voters

madbamahater

Seems like if the reports are true in favor of AJ, will he be reinstated by Friday? If not, why not?

If there is evidence against AJ will he and Michael be arrested by Friday?

The Florida player was reinstated very quickly.........

What is different about this verses the Florida situation?

Who wouldn't want AJ reinstated if the Reports are true that he was not guilty. Problem is that the DA may drag their feet on this.

CBJ will have to wait until the DA says no charges. AJ should be on the field on because he has earned the right to play to be there however the only problem is will the DA move on this before Friday. My fear is that they will not.

Too much drama in this story. With or Without him I truly believe this defense and team are going to play lights out because of this incident.

Reactions: 1 person
Can the lawyers get them reinstated? Are they actively working to do so with the DA and athletic department?

Who wouldn't want AJ reinstated if the Reports are true that he was not guilty. Problem is that the DA may drag their feet on this.

CBJ will have to wait until the DA says no charges. AJ should be on the field on because he has earned the right to play to be there however the only problem is will the DA move on this before Friday. My fear is that they will not.

Too much drama in this story. With or Without him I truly believe this defense and team are going to play lights out because of this incident.

Can you post a link to the reports that say he is innocent as you claim?

Reactions: 3 people
If he is guilty they will wait until Monday to release it
If he is not guilty then they may still wait until Monday.

CBJ probably wasn't happy with a member of the players council having these type of issues, will not play this week.

I think he gets reinstated but I doubt he plays if he hasn't been practicing. Jones' rule is usually if they haven't practiced by Wednesday then they don't play. Hope I'm wrong but just my thought.

Can you post a link to the reports that say he is innocent as you claim?

Look in the updates on AJ Johnson thread. Theres lots of reasonable speculation with maybe a little bit of insider info. Innocent till proven guilty but i understand his name needs to be cleared before he can return if he does.

For AJ's sake I hope this is true.

It has been widely discussed............

This proof alone would have forced me to reinstate him yesterday!!!!

If I am Butch:

Butch: "AJ, let me see your phone"
AJ: "Okay"
Butch: "These text messages are gross"
AJ: "Yep, I told yall"
Butch: "Welp, see ya at practice bub"

Reactions: 7 people
It has been widely discussed............

This proof alone would have forced me to reinstate him yesterday!!!!

If I am Butch:

Butch: "AJ, let me see your phone"
AJ: "Okay"
Butch: "These text messages are gross"
AJ: "Yep, I told yall"
Butch: "Welp, see ya at practice bub"

If I were Butch, I would have just asked AJ: Did you do it? If AJ says no, then good enough for now. Let him play. Tell the media, that AJ told me he did not do it and I have no reason not to trust him. Until there is proof otherwise, he plays.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back