How do we sellout vs KY and not Mizzou?

TechnoVol

This is a really big game for our program! Not sure why we aren't sold out. :no:

It is getting close. Been looking for tickets for the fam each day and they are getting bought quick.

Zero chance of rain and temps around 50 at game time according to the Weather Channel. So if you're right about the AJ deal, I guess I'm surprised that would be the case.

Really? I saw 10% chance of rain that evening (with a looming 100% as soon as the next day begins), and a high on the day in the 50s.

Combination of weather and AJ

A high of 58, partly cloudy, 0% chance of rain? Doubt that's it.

And anyone that hinges their attendance on whether or not AJ plays needs to reexamine his/her own motives for being a fan. That's pretty dumb. (Yes, I played the fan card.)

There's also still a day and a half left before the game. It'll all work out. Besides, tickets "available" on StubHub do not quantify a sellout.

a) It's Thursday and b) there aren't that many tickets left. More and more sections graying out this morning.

All sections but FF, & II-PP are single seat only.

Hope we sell out, and it is LOUD! As already stated, this is a huge game from a program building standpoint.

My wife and I will be there and we are bringing our 8 year old daughter to her first game! Can't wait.

Looks like the south upper deck has plenty available as of right now.

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 22
The UK game was a quicker sell out because of the amount of UK fans that had a part in buying up tickets. Can you imagine how many bought them when they started 5-1? Mizzou is a little further trip than lexington, no worries itll be a sell out.

Reactions: 2 people
A high of 58, partly cloudy, 0% chance of rain? Doubt that's it.

And anyone that hinges their attendance on whether or not AJ plays needs to reexamine his/her own motives for being a fan. That's pretty dumb. (Yes, I played the fan card.)

There's also still a day and a half left before the game. It'll all work out. Besides, tickets "available" on StubHub do not quantify a sellout.

The weather at 2pm is not going to be the weather at 9pm when the game is halfway over. Sunset is 5:30 and kickoff is 7:30. It'll be a game with temps likely in the low-mid 40s.

I also imagine that some of the tickets may be unsold visitors as well.

Combination of weather and AJ

It has nothing to do with AJ. It's more so because of Christmas shopping limiting a lot of people's funds, bowl game expenses for the first time since 2010, and the freezing cold temps. I promise, AJ or no AJ, the place will be packed come 7pm Saturday.

a) It's Thursday and b) there aren't that many tickets left. More and more sections graying out this morning.

All sections but FF, & II-PP are single seat only.

You can still get lower pairs in I & J.

VN Store

Back