Bleacher reports Vandy says we are team out East with the Ugly Orange color.

Mallicoat

My fellow Vol brothers and sisters what say you about that. I wish Butch would post on bullitin board and fire up our team to put up 100 on there sorry arses.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL at the thought we need bulletin board material. We're about to make them into a bulletin board.

Reactions: 1 person
My fellow Vol brothers and sisters what say you about that. I wish Butch would post on bullitin board and fire up our team to put up 100 on there sorry arses.

It was the longsnapper and we are in trouble if they need that to motivate them..

I hope the bulliten board says: "We've lost twice in a row........to Vandy".

If losing twice in a row to college football's biggest joke of a football program doesn't motivate you, there is no help.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty sure they're going to get an up close look at all the "Ugly Orange" come Saturday. And D-Mace aka Radio is going to have the name tennessee imprinted on several players equipment after the game that I bet he remembers it next year. I hate vu so bad, always have, always will...their success matters not, I hate them always. Hope Butch gets a chance to run it up and does.

I don't thank I have any more respect for that site anymore. Nothing to do what Vandy is alleged to have said which has been occurring for years and years.

Don't care who we are playing this weekend or what they are saying.

The team needs to be pumped up to beat the **** out of whoever for the Berry family.

I'm more excited to see the team rally around Evan and Elliot than us getting 6 wins honestly. To see a Berry score a TD would probably bring a tear to my eye.

Reactions: 4 people
Don't care who we are playing this weekend or what they are saying.

The team needs to be pumped up to beat the **** out of whoever for the Berry family.

I'm more excited to see the team rally around Evan and Elliot than us getting 6 wins honestly. To see a Berry score a TD would probably bring a tear to my eye.

This!

Arrogant players and fans. They win a couple games and talk smack as are equals. Hllllll with them. I hope my vols kick there arse 80 to nothing.. I think this should motivate our team to make a point who is still king on the mountain.

When you have won the last 2 games why wouldn't you have confidence? You think Mizzu fears us ? We have always out recruited both programs..even with Dooley. Butch needs to be held to a higher standard than Stoops at Kentucky .5-7,6-6 is not acceptable and never should be.with 5 wins a given .kentucky,Vanderbilt,Arky state,Utah state,Chattanooga. Football pays the bills at UT.Time to earn a check Coaching rather than just recruiting.

Reactions: 1 person
Vandie beat a team that literally quit on Dooley.

Although losing to Vandie is NEVER acceptable, it was the nail in the coffin for Dooley. So, it was kind of a sacrificial lamb.

Last year, Vandie simply got lucky in one of the driest, dullest, most boring excuse of a game I've ever seen.

Two penalties beat Tennessee (and Jordan Matthews). The fictitious penalty against Pig Howard that called back Dobbs' TD run that would have put the game away and the bull**** first down spot/replay where UT had vandie stopped.

VN Store

Back