SIAP- ESPN article about Tyndall

I could have written the article. It simply says what Coach T and Josh said in yesterday's media session. Coach T does not seem the least bit worried about the guy he fired concocting this story with his dear friend, the NCAA investigator who was removed because of conflict of interest. The NCAA has no desire to open that can of worms. They cannot be deemed as corrupt!

I could have written the article. It simply says what Coach T and Josh said in yesterday's media session. Coach T does not seem the least bit worried about the guy he fired concocting this story with his dear friend, the NCAA investigator who was removed because of conflict of interest. The NCAA has no desire to open that can of worms. They cannot be deemed as corrupt!

What are you talking about? You want to clear this post up please.

SD, you are correct. This isn't much different. It's just gaining more national steam than what I would like. Not many people other than Vol fans have followed this. Now a much bigger base will begin forming opinions.

Reactions: 1 person

I hadn't seen this until today. Being in the legal field, I would be all over that. You would think the NCAA would have some ethics, and upon hearing about possible violations, they wouldn't use an investigator who is connected to the source. But, we are talking about the NCAA. I thought Bruce should have done it, and I would advise Tyndall to do it if it looks bad- file a lawsuit. Your goal isn't to prevail; it is to put heat on the NCAA and create some leverage. At some point, they would back down.

I would certainly be on the aggressive with a legal team against the ncaa if it were me. I would also pay to have an independent investigation done, including probing the ncaa....

They are thugs and it's a fraternity of the good ol boy network.

This has witch hunt written all over it!

I would have hired the same legal team the University of Miami hired.

I truly believe that Miami, as an institution, didn't know what was going on with the rouge booster that is now in prison.

I think the things went on. But, I think he acted alone like the deceptive piece of **** he is. A convicted liar, thief and piece of ****.

Meaning that Miami fought and got aggressive.

They fought to not pay for the criminal actions of another and they won.

I think their response and dealings should be the template to fight back.....

They are hoppin mad and pissed at Kentucky so badly, they have to take it out on someone.

Last edited:
The charge is going to be Academic fraud. Seems their trying to pin this all on Howard. How much of a penalty will Tyndall get for two years? How much will Roy Williams get for 20? Tyndall should get 1/10 as much as Roy both are claiming no knowledge even though they were the guys in charge.

I hadn't seen this until today. Being in the legal field, I would be all over that. You would think the NCAA would have some ethics, and upon hearing about possible violations, they wouldn't use an investigator who is connected to the source. But, we are talking about the NCAA. I thought Bruce should have done it, and I would advise Tyndall to do it if it looks bad- file a lawsuit. Your goal isn't to prevail; it is to put heat on the NCAA and create some leverage. At some point, they would back down.
Donnie came prepared. Stuart Brown, an Indianapolis-based collegiate sports practice lawyer for the firm Ice Miller was with him at the interview. Going after the conflict of interest was primary on his agenda I believe. I do not know if he has additional representation or not. This came out before he was ever interviewed by the NCAA.

VN Store

Back