Peyton Manning, class act

Any other person would have nothing to do with Indianapolis after what they did. Not Peyton though, he has no ill will towards them. We truly are blessed to call him a Vol. Another great story on the great Peyton Manning.

Reactions: 4 people
Imagine if he ever were to became the Head Coach.

Any other person would have nothing to do with Indianapolis after what they did. Not Peyton though, he has no ill will towards them. We truly are blessed to call him a Vol. Another great story on the great Peyton Manning.

I hope the colts lose every game from now on, Irsay expected Peyton to carry the franchise on his back. The colts had mediocre defenses 'cause management just wouldn't invest the $$$ to field a good defense and he the O had to score a ton of points to win. Bet Peyton was glad to get outta indy.

If Peyton can still respect the Colts, I can as well.

They did what they needed to do as a franchise and a business with the uncertainty surrounding his injuries.

Reactions: 2 people
Would've been kinda cool if he was able to do it in Knoxville too but not a big deal at all. Props to Peyton for always proving to be a stand-up guy and making the University of Tennessee proud...and it's clear that his volunteer spirit is still alive :p

It's a little crinkled, but one of my prized possesions is my "Thanks Peyton" poster/flyer that a Knoxville tv station gave out at his last home game. I had it laminated and hope it stays in my family long after I am gone.

Would've been kinda cool if he was able to do it in Knoxville too but not a big deal at all. Props to Peyton for always proving to be a stand-up guy and making the University of Tennessee proud...and it's clear that his volunteer spirit is still alive :p

He does the golf classic in Knoxville every year and his organization gives out grants in TN pretty much yearly for youth organizations.

No kidding. It's dressing, dammit!! :rtfm:

Down south it's called dressing, everywhere else it's called stuffing. The only difference is that stuffing gets stuffed into the bird, dressing goes straight from the pan to the plate. The ingredients are the same.

As great of a player as Peyton is, he is an even better person. He is a class act. I can't think of anyone I would rather represent our great university. Keep up the good work Peyton. GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Down south it's called dressing, everywhere else it's called stuffing. The only difference is that stuffing gets stuffed into the bird, dressing goes straight from the pan to the plate. The ingredients are the same.

nothing like that turkey ass flavor tho,,,

:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back