Croom Out With Knee Injury

Catbone

Hit me baby one more time
For those who don't venture to the RF, Croom messed his knee up pretty bad in practice. Don't know all the details, but he will be done until after spring practice. Being out North and Croom sucks

The coaches have their work cut out for them now, it wasn't like we had a really good wr group this year. This is gonna hurt.

here we go.

Attachments

• a62a93f93010826d4e3a662fe93e68677cc9c4eefa491f0bd4910b6801792f08.jpg
    a62a93f93010826d4e3a662fe93e68677cc9c4eefa491f0bd4910b6801792f08.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 688
Reactions: 1 person
The coaches have their work cut out for them now, it wasn't like we had a really good wr group this year. This is gonna hurt.

It's one game. We'll be okay. We still have Pig, Pearson, Malone, Young (who is actually a pretty good WR in a pinch), Johnson, Jenkins, and Wharton.

Plus, I imagine the gameplan against Iowa won't involve a significant amount of throwing.

It's one game. We'll be okay. We still have Pig, Pearson, Malone, Young (who is actually a pretty good WR in a pinch), Johnson, Jenkins, and Wharton.

Plus, I imagine the gameplan against Iowa won't involve a significant amount of throwing.

Pig, Pearson,Malone would start at any school.?..GBO

Had MRI a couple days ago and "Butch said it didn't look good". That sounds like torn ligaments. Hope for a speedy recovery. Hate it for Croom, hard working kid.

Reactions: 5 people
Oh wait, was this supposed to be another "woe is us" thread rather than a best wishes to our injured young Vol? My bad.

For those who don't venture to the RF, Croom messed his knee up pretty bad in practice. Don't know all the details, but he will be done until after spring practice. Being out North and Croom sucks

Any word on if this is the same knee that Croom injured the week of the Vanderbilt game? Remember it being reported as a non contact knee injury. CBJ called it a cramp but Croom only played a few snaps at the most against Vandy.

Never seen a team lose so many players. CBJ is super proud of the sports medicine and S&C program. I guess there's just no real way to prevent injuries.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back