'15 All American Bowl Games

ionaVOL

With UT being heavily represented again this year in the numerous AA games coming up, it was about time for this thread. So here is my early gift to VolNation. I will be updating and adding a lot to this thread this coming week, but for now here is a quick breakdown of some games/dates/players in the major games this year.

** = Player announcing at game

NC-SC Shrine Bowl
12/20/14

ROSTER

Commits:
Shy Tuttle (DL)

Possible Targets:
Bryce Love (RB), Johnny Frasier (RB), Emanuel McGirt (OL)

TV Schedule: ESPN U
December 26 – 7:00 p.m. EST
December 28 – 12:00 p.m. EST
January 9 – 4:00 p.m. EST

2015 Offense-Defense All American Bowl
1/2/15

ROSTER :: HOME PAGE

Commits:
Vincent Perry (ATH), Kyle Oliver (TE)

Possible Targets:
Emanuel McGirt (OL), Ke'Shawn Vaughn (RB)

GAME DETAILS:

Citrus Bowl - Orlando, FL
Jan 2 @ 5 p.m. EST

2015 Under Armour All American Bowl
1/2/15

Commits:
Preston Williams (WR), Shy Tuttle (DL), Andrew Butcher (DL), Micah Abernathy (CB), Jack Jones (OL), Marques Ford (DL)

Possible Targets:
Tyree St Louis (OL), Tim Settle (DL), Roquan Smith (OLB), Deondre Francois (QB), Drew Richmond (OL), Chris Clark (TE)

GAME DETAILS: ESPN2

Tropicana Field – St. Petersburg, FL
Friday, January 2 @ 4 p.m. EST

@JoshHelmholdt: Ton of allstar game preview content
2015 UA All American Game Preview

PAST PERFORMERS:

2010 - WR JUSTIN HUNTER
2011 - ILB AJ JOHNSON

2015 US Army All American Bowl
1/3/15

Commits:
WEST Team - Kahlil McKenzie (DL), West - Darrin Kirkland Jr (LB), EAST - Tommy Townsend (P), EAST - Kyle Phillips (DL)

Possible Targets:
**D'Andre Walker (DE/OLB), Mark Fields (CB), Johnny Frasier (RB), Van Jefferson (WR), Michael Weber (RB)

GAME DETAILS: NBC

Alamodome - San Antonio, TX
Saturday, Jan 3, 2015 @ 1 p.m. EST

2015 US ARMY All American Game Preview

PAST PERFORMERS:

2007 - Eric Berry
2014 - Jalen Hurd, Josh Malone, Todd Kelly Jr

Tommy Townsend - 1 punt 37 yards
Kahlil McKenzie - 1 Assist
Darrin Kirkland Jr - 4 Tkl, 1 TFL, 1 Sack
Kyle Phillips - 4 Tkl, 1 Asst, 2.5 TFL, 1 Sack

2015 Semper Fidelis All American Bowl
1/4/15

Commits:
Darrell Taylor (DE/OLB)

Possible Targets:
Sheriron Jones (QB), **Pat Allen (OL), Mook Reynolds (CB)

GAME DETAILS: FOX SPORTS 1

StubHub Center - Carson, CA
Sunday, Jan 4 @ 9 p.m. EST

2015 Semper Fi All American Game Preview

Last edited:
Reactions: 34 people
Thanks ionaVOL! Hopefully TV or stream info can be added as we get closer to the games. Appreciate you taking the time to do this!

Mods... can we sticky this thread until the games are over?

Reactions: 1 person
Under armour game is at 4 et on ESPN. Will be on the same time we are playing iowa but youtube usually has some highlights and really the practices are fun to watch as well.

Added the game locations and times along with the known TV listings (All times eastern). Thanks for all the help with anything I left out! Any other suggestions or additions let me know, GBO!! :hi:

That's a lot of All American Games....what happened? is their like 95 All Americans this year? The year Cromp Daddy was in the Army game I think Tennessee had like 5 or 6 guys playing in it.

As much as ESPN is a nightmare in their rankings and overall general knowledge of recruiting, I am glad that we have the most recruits playing in the UA Game (6). They will provide the most national coverage of recruiting leading up to and including signing day, so IMO it is great to be heavily represented in that game. With so many commits playing we should receive a lot of positive coverage and air time.

I do wish PW was healthy, but I am sure Shy and Butcher will pick up the slack and I also expect Micah to maybe steal the show throughout the practices leading up to the game. It wouldn't surprise me to see a kid like Marques Ford dominate in this type of a setting also. Looking forward to the coverage of our Vols in this game.

VN Store

Back