Any word on bowl game uni's? (Calling DeerPark)

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Butch has hinted at the possibility of the greys during the bowl game earlier in the season, has anyone heard anything? Or does anyone know if it's Senior's discretion?

I hope Orange jersey with white pants. I would love to see tradition for the bowl games. I am cool with gray unis every now and then during season but not bowl game.

Reactions: 8 people
Last time this team sport the Adidas jerseys,
i hope we showcase the big orange jerseys.
Save the grey for a home game. Let's represent the ut tradition!

Reactions: 4 people
STORMTROOPERS SUCKS!!!!!!!

For all the hype about "tradition" we want minimal orange? :thud:

Please be Orange on White:clapping:

vZAmoyB.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I hope it's the traditional uniforms. Oh to be cool I gotta put uni's. The grey uniforms and the orange looks like cigarette's butts and ashes. It's turrible

Reactions: 2 people
This was on vol_football Instagram page

Obvious orange jersey and I'm going to guess/assume white pants buts we could see all orange which I think would be very cool for our bowl to show up in our traditional, well known and recognized orange with white helmet and power T. Okay well and show case the orange and get a win against a quality P5 team to give us a winning record.

Georgia wore home last year and Miss St road the year before - they must switch off every season -- if so UT is wearing road unis

Also that patch is different - did they drop 'gator' this season ? If so maybe they are starting a new home and away routine with the new name not including Gator in it. The website shows Dobbs in orange and the Iowa QB in white so just guessing that is what they are wearing.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back