Kyle Field Implosion

Coug

Thought I'd post this in the Football forum so more people would have a chance to see it.

This is what happens when Aggies cheat on an internet poll against the Vols.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGJujBaRxuk[/youtube]

J/K They're rebuilding part of the stadium. :)

Reactions: 7 people
Building implosions and controlled demolitions are never not cool to watch.

Reactions: 5 people
Those Texas fans cheering?

Don't think i would cheer if I saw Neyland collapsing....even if I knew better things were coming. And I have seats in the south end zone.

Thought I'd post this in the Football forum so more people would have a chance to see it.

This is what happens when Aggies cheat on an internet poll against the Vols.

J/K They're rebuilding part of the stadium. :)

I thought they did that after watching Manziel play last week.

Reactions: 3 people
Someone should Gif this with there commitment fail the other day.

I watched the video and was surprised as people cheered. I dunno, it would break my heart to see that happen to neyland. I would hope they could take apart neyland "brick by brick" and sell it off like they did Doug's rug.
And for the idiot posting about the WTC... Shame on you.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, if they did this to Neyland where I had season tickets, it would be pretty upsetting. Like selling your first house.

I hope UT revenue continues it's upward trend. I have no doubt Neyland is #1 (Even when I try to be unbiased) But I also hate complacency.
The pic of the new Baylor stadium was nice. In reality the weight of 102,000 UT fans would send it crashing to the ground like the above video.
Still, If we do not continue to improve, then we will eventually fall behind.

Honestly, if they did this to Neyland where I had season tickets, it would be pretty upsetting. Like selling your first house.

I'll be surprised if we don't see additional skyboxes, club level type seating, gameday enhancements, etc added to Neyland in the coming years. I think we've come to a point where raw seating capacity is pretty meaningless.

Not sure why they are expanding that stadium, have they not noticed the recent trend in attendance?

I watched the video and was surprised as people cheered. I dunno, it would break my heart to see that happen to neyland. I would hope they could take apart neyland "brick by brick" and sell it off like they did Doug's rug.
And for the idiot posting about the WTC... Shame on you.

A&M is fixing to have one of the nicest if not the nicest stadium in college football when all renovations are done. They've practically rebuilt the whole thing from scratch. The size and "majesty" of it is going to blow Neyland out of the water. From what I've read, they're designing it to where additional expansions can be made relatively easily in the future to push capacity to 115k from the 106k it seats now.

I'll be surprised if we don't see additional skyboxes, club level type seating, gameday enhancements, etc added to Neyland in the coming years. I think we've come to a point where raw seating capacity is pretty meaningless.

Thank you Jerry Jones.

He ruined it for everyone.

Were those Texas fans clapping? I would weep bitter tears if I saw that happen to Neyland Stadium.

Were those Texas fans clapping? I would weep bitter tears if I saw that happen to Neyland Stadium.

I'm sure people didn't like it when they put the erector set around the original stadium either, but ....

VN Store

Back