'18 TN OT Will Lawrence

BigVol80

Fulmer for Life
4_3250330.jpg

Offensive Tackle
Memphis, TN (Harding Academy of Memphis)
Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 260

Hudl

☆☆☆☆☆ 247

☆☆☆☆☆ Rivals

★★★★★ EA365 Sports

1/21/2015: Don Mahoney from Tennessee Volunteers evaluates Will Lawrence

Reactions: 4 people
1st page comment in the RF. I'd like to thank all you little people out there.

Edit: No 50 comments per page for me

Holy offer list for this youngster!

Oh yeah. In b4 Memphis sucks (but they have great BBQ).

Kid looks mean for a freshman. Should be nice class for OLmen with this kid and Knoxville kid Cade Mays (son of former Vol Kevin Mays).

There are a few wanna bes out there, signing day is def another wannabe. But there are some legit private recruiting services out there that give talent reports on specific talent rich high schools or do state-or-region specific scouting. Also some services for athletes to put there name/profile up to be recruited and such.

Not sure, but they have him at 10th in the nation....

3rd in the state. Meaning theres 3 players from TN in the top 10.

Does not seem credible

I looked them up. It's a fee based recruiting service for prospective recruits. They claim they can get kids more scholarship offers.

Looks like a makeshift wannabe marketing firm. They talk about helping student athletes meet their "athletic AND academic goals", in paragraphs littered with grammatical errors...

Not sure, but they have him at 10th in the nation....

3rd in the state. Meaning theres 3 players from TN in the top 10.

Does not seem credible

Just another site looking to profit off recruits. Supposedly only "accepts" approximately 50 recruits to represent each year.

Professional handlers IMO...

From their site:

Our Mission: "Pushing Kids to Success"
Our aim is to aid premier high school student/athletes to receive the finest and most scholarship offers to the best-suited colleges to help them reach their academic and athletic goals.

It's not what you do that makes you the best but how you do it. Here at EA365 Sports we feel that we are untouchable when it comes to helping high school student/athletes become highly marketed.

What makes us different?
•We are a hands on program who will work with you every step of the way.
•We are not a hosting site.
•Unlike other sites who only host and will allow everyone to sign up, we evaluate the athlete before they join our team.
•Unlike other sites we have a limit to the number of student/athletes we allow in to the program, allowing us to be a hands-on program. We only accept up to 50 athletes per position per sport.
•We have a database of over 25,000 coaches with whom we have a close professional relationship.
•We have no dead period of communication. We will be in constant contact with coaches and with you.
•We are an affordable program with no hidden fees or monthly upkeep charges.
•Once you have joined your page will be published within 24-36 hours.
•Our program does not recruit but markets you to help you get recruited.

What's this guy's story? He seems like a legit in-state blue chip prospect, but UT hasn't offered. Anyone know if we are after him?

he passed on us, not sure why. we didnt make his top 5 and hes going to commit early.

also, he's from memphis, what more do you need to know?

he passed on us, not sure why. we didnt make his top 5 and hes going to commit early.

also, he's from memphis, what more do you need to know?

I guess we can't win them all. I was just curious because the services say we haven't offered and we will need plenty of OL in the 2018 class. Thanks!

VN Store

Back