Chris Weatherd Called Finebaum

Coug

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbaXxRYeFc[/youtube]

Not the best audio as I had to record it with my phone but I was surprised to hear/see the call.

Reactions: 28 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbaXxRYeFc[/youtube]

Not the best audio as I had to record it with my phone but I was surprised to hear/see the call.

I'm stuck with no wifi and a crappy cell connection. Is this something I'm going to laugh about later or smh at?

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks for posting that. Glad to see Weatherd support his coach and team.

He's basically calling in to say that Butch is a Players coach and has a good sense of humor about everything, unlike a lot of coaches... He says the attitude at UT is totally different, and they're going to win.

The graphic just said Chris from Knoxville....he's very soft spoken....he said his last name and that he was on the team but you barely heard that...I'm not entirely sure Finebaum heard that because he didn't ask what position he played or things I expected him to ask a player...
Finebaum just said as an insider...maybe he thought Chris was a manager or something....what he thought of Jones and the direction of the team.

The graphic just said Chris from Knoxville....he's very soft spoken....he said his last name and that he was on the team but you barely heard that...I'm not entirely sure Finebaum heard that because he didn't ask what position he played or things I expected him to ask a player...
Finebaum just said as an insider...maybe he thought Chris was a manager or something....what he thought of Jones and the direction of the team.

Ya I bet Paul wishes he had that one to do over. I liked it though. Good enough for me.

Get good players. Check.

Make them believe. Check.

Beat up Bama. Soon

Reactions: 3 people
I wonder if he will get in some trouble for that? I know they let players talk to the media but that is with a handler.

I'd never heard Chris talk so I was kind of like curious of how this goes after seeing intro by OP. Thankfully he talked like an intelligent human being. Some players of any school don't have best communication skills. I don't think Butch will have a problem with this conversation.

Last edited:
BTW remember when Randy Moss called in the Clay Travis show under a name "WOODY"? He was saying he hopes Jeff Fisher gets fired. His voice is so distinct everybody knew it was him.

Last edited:
The players love coach Jones and he's going to do whatever it takes to win. It's a business and he's going to play the best player reguardless of year classs.

I'd never heard Chris talk so I was kind of like curious of how this goes after seeing intro by OP. Thankfully he talked like an intelligent human being. Some players of any school don't have best communication skills. I don't think Butch will have a problem with this conversation.

I'm sure they speak well in Deep Springs. Your post is the definition of irony.

Reactions: 2 people

Butch probably put him up to it. Another PR event to promote the program. :)

VN Store

Back