Has This Team Quit?

kxtop

It has all the trappings of a collapse. Coach T has done absolutely all he can with this hodgepodge group group. Given the circumstances it is remarkable he had anything to put in the floor.

Reactions: 5 people
I do not think the players have quit but they are done gas wise. What has stopped is Coach Tyndall and his coaching. Took no TO's and let Vandy swing a game 20 points and refuses to change up his defense that gets shredded each game more and more. You are figured out...change it up and give your team a shot to win...do not lead them out there for a slaughter.

Reactions: 7 people
and please Thunder quit about the damn SEC Tournament..who cares if we are on the UK side of the bracket...we are historically terrible in the SEC tourney and unless we get Mizzou or possibly Auburn we are going to lose to any team...tired of stupid posts like this team has a chance to win more than a game or two regardless of who is in front of them

Reactions: 3 people
I do not think the players have quit but they are done gas wise. What has stopped is Coach Tyndall and his coaching. Took no TO's and let Vandy swing a game 20 points and refuses to change up his defense that gets shredded each game more and more. You are figured out...change it up and give your team a shot to win...do not lead them out there for a slaughter.

Change the defense to what? This is what they practice every day. If they can't properly execute this defense how are they going to execute a defense that they don't practice?

Reactions: 7 people
and please Thunder quit about the damn SEC Tournament..who cares if we are on the UK side of the bracket...we are historically terrible in the SEC tourney and unless we get Mizzou or possibly Auburn we are going to lose to any team...tired of stupid posts like this team has a chance to win more than a game or two regardless of who is in front of them

The SECT is what is left to play for. What's stupid are posts giving up before the brackets are even set.

Reactions: 5 people
You're seeing the result of not having players to fill positions.
When most of the competition is playing their best ball of the season, who expected wins with wings playing the post?

Reactions: 4 people
anyone want to bet something dumb over this...ill take the vols and 30..its my last attempt at being positive this season...what you guys want to bet and any takers

No. They just have very little talent and absolutely zero shooters on this team. They're giving great effort. They're just bad and, after a long season with little depth, are likely just worn out.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought I read in another thread somewhere today that this was going to be a close game. :crazy: Some fans need to put the bong away.

VN Store

Back