SEC Tourney

Orange Maniac

Appalachian American
Headed out to Little Rock. We are trying to beat the ice and snow in getting there. I just have to drop the dog off and hit the road. This should be a competitive tournament. Good luck and safe driving wishes for all you folks headed that way.

Reactions: 2 people
Nice. Enjoy and good luck to you and yours. I'll have to suffer here in SW Florida and watch on TV. :popcorn:

GO LADY VOLS!

me too, Rollervol

Got too much going on around the homestead for a road trip... :(

Good luck, have fun and Free Nia! :)

Reactions: 1 person
FYI. Sling TV @ just $20 month (and $5 more for extra sports package), which also allowed me to finally cut the cable cord, has SEC TV.

SEC NETWORK AND SECN+. Actually tonight's games are on the SECN ALTERNATE CHANNEL.

:good!: Thanks Franklin for this information. I never would have thought about the SEC ALTERNATE CHANNEL. Games start at 7-6 pm central time. Just a heads-up......the guys are playing at LSU tonight on the SEC network starting at 7-6 pm ct.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
my tv subscription is the bare minimum because I'm poor...... :(

Pretty & poor is a terrible thing.... lol

I am watching the Fl ladies vs Au. not too exciting of a game right now...

Last edited:
I've seen and experienced a lot of things at SEC tourneys over the years but this is the first ice storm. The drive today was nice until we hit Tupelo. Pouring rain and every 18 wheeler in the country was on I-40. It began sleeting on us about 10 miles from town. If you're traveling tomorrow, use extreme caution. We are seeing quite a bit of orange around town. You guys be safe out there. Go Lady Vols!!

Reactions: 3 people
1st time this season that SEC+ channel was available to me here in Florida. Don't know why but it was greatly appreciated. Watched most of Tn's mens game win over LSU. and part of the 2 womens games.

oh, and it was 85 and sunny today. lol

I was in the house tonight!!! Lots of LadyVol Orange! Hopefully we can create some type of home court advantage for our girls!

Reactions: 2 people
1st time this season that SEC+ channel was available to me here in Florida. Don't know why but it was greatly appreciated. Watched most of Tn's mens game win over LSU. and part of the 2 womens games.

oh, and it was 85 and sunny today. lol

:the_finger: Did you get to mow the yard too?

I did just a little "mowing" with a "wam wam" aka double-sided scythe. Had some tall weeds about to head out that needed cut. not enough to start the mower though.

Enjoy your snow.... lol

I did just a little "mowing" with a "wam wam" aka double-sided scythe. Had some tall weeds about to head out that needed cut. not enough to start the mower though.

Enjoy your snow.... lol

Thanks. We got between 3-5 inches overnight & it's a wonderland this morning. It's only 19 degrees w/a wind chill of 5 right now in W.TN.

VN Store

Back