Projected 6th seed now for NIT

Hopefully we can keep moving up win over SC and then Florida in the tourney should get us up to four.

Reactions: 1 person
If we beat the chickens we should definitely be in the NIT because even if we are one and done in the SEC tournament we're still over 500.

Yeah we all need to root for bama this weekend but they have a tough one on the road! Oh well go Vols get another win Saturday!! Won't be able to watch, getting married so I'll have to update on my phone when I get the chance!

that thing makes no sense...they have the gamecocks in as a 4 seed...regardless there is almost no way both UT and USC will be in the NIT

Yeah we all need to root for bama this weekend but they have a tough one on the road! Oh well go Vols get another win Saturday!! Won't be able to watch, getting married so I'll have to update on my phone when I get the chance!

You need to get your priorities straight, mister .

1. Vol family
2. Everything else

Good luck !!

Somehow South Carolina is a 4 seed with a record of 14-14. Wtf. And I also saw that Vanderbilt is a team thats in the "first four out", have no idea how.

It was cool to see Tennessee break the losing streak and beat LSU. Hopefully Tennessee can get to 16-14 and get invited to the NIT.

Somehow South Carolina is a 4 seed with a record of 14-14. Wtf. And I also saw that Vanderbilt is a team thats in the "first four out", have no idea how.

Because both are teams Scott Drew beat this season??? Throw #10 seed A&M into that group also Beer's Bracket

And UF is in "next four out," which is absurd.

Someone did this while drunk.

Reactions: 2 people

Congrats, bud, and good luck! Just remember to put the phone down during the vows. :) :rock:

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back