Tennessee football 2015 spring practice dates

Fingers

Begins March 24th and ends with the spring game on April 25th. Practices are every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

JimmyHyams: Tennessee spring FB practice dates: March 24-26-28-31 April 2-4-7-9-11-14-16-18-21-23-25 (spring game)

Reactions: 4 people
Does anyone know if the SEC Network will televise the spring game?

Fingers, I really want to know if Saulsberry is participating in Spring practice this year. That will tell us if he will be part of the rotation next season. I mean has he healed or what. What is his status

I kinda wish I could pay some random fee to go have a "D1 winter S&C experience". For an ectomorph like me, I'd ante up like a grand or so for a few months in a college S&C program (as long as food/cafeteria use was included). I wouldn't be able to lift as much as them, but I'd probably finally put on some mass for my frame. Haha.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't wait to see the Dline of:

Barnett, Mckenzie, Tuttle, and Maggitt!!!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I cant wait for March 24th. I know were all ready for news and updates, plus some sweet high lights.

If not, this promising season could go south in a hurry.. When teams put 8 in the box and make running impossible forcing a true freshman QB to throw is never good

A Freshman QB isn't a death sentence if the OL and skill players play as well as they should this year.

Remember 2004?

Jones has said multiple times that depth on the defensive line this spring is a question to the point where it could be difficult to have full practice drills at that spot.

Out: DE Derek Barnett, LB Darrin Kirkland Jr., DT Danny O’Brien, DE Kyle Phillips, WR Jason Croom, Curt Maggitt

Questionable/limited: WR Marquez North, DT Trevarris Saulsberry, TE Alex Ellis, RB Jalen Hurd, DT Owen Williams, OL Chance Hall, DL/OL Charles Mosley, LB Dillon Bates, LB Jakob Johnson, DE Corey Vereen, DB Rashaan Gaulden.

The defensive line has been especially hit hard with Barnett, O’Brien, Phillips, Saulsberry, Williams, Mosley and Vereen all dealing with some form of injury. Newcomers Shy Tuttle and Andrew Butcher, along with rising sophomores Kendal Vickers and Dimarya Mixon and rising junior LaTroy Lewis are the only scholarship defensive linemen who haven’t been mentioned as having injury concerns heading into the spring.

http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2015/03/06/curt-maggitt-shoulder-out-for-spring/

Spring game may be a field day for the O.

VN Store

Back