Top prospects from Tennessee

Nocleats

Who are the top FB prospects from Tennessee in the 2016 class supposed to be right now? I know the big lineman from Brentwood Academy is one. Anybody have any info?

We have several high end prospects in the class of 16 for the state of Tennessee. Hopefully we can once again lock down the state, and sign all of the players that we actually want/need.

Reactions: 1 person
It cracks me up that doofus up at Penn State is recruiting TN and the south so heavy. I live in PA and i dont want to be here.

Reactions: 5 people
Probably one through twenty are all major SEC type blue chips. Would love for Tennessee to get about 10 of them.

We have several high end prospects in the class of 16 for the state of Tennessee. Hopefully we can once again lock down the state, and sign all of the players that we actually want/need.

Two years ago, TN locked down the state with 9 of the top 15. Last year, TN only got 4 of the top 15. Normally you would like to get half of the top 15 bc you are always going to have some go elsewhere for different reasons.

Two years ago, TN locked down the state with 9 of the top 15. Last year, TN only got 4 of the top 15. Normally you would like to get half of the top 15 bc you are always going to have some go elsewhere for different reasons.

Or 4 of top 7 players in the state in 2016. Depends on how you look at it. :loco:h

Reactions: 2 people
Just get the best players that fit the system whether its your backyard or someone else's.

Reactions: 3 people

We finished with a consensus top 5 class this year with those 4 top Tennessee signees.....a class which was ranked higher than our 2014 class, when we took 9. If we had "only" gotten those 4 Tennessee players and finished with a top 20-25 class then I'd say we might have a concern....but that's not what happened.

Reactions: 2 people
Just get the best players that fit the system whether its your backyard or someone else's.

Bingo! If there is a better prospect that fits the system better, is from Alaska, and wants to be a Vol, then take him over a Tennessee kid.

Tennessee had 34 Big 5 signees in this years class, has to be a record. 2-3 more that signed with the academies.

VN Store

Back