Bring Back Pearl!!!

Milehigh_Vol

If I am going to have to deal with recruiting violations I would rather deal with it if pearl was the coach. He has our hearts and always will. I think he is the most beloved men's basketball coach all time at Tennessee. I know the ship has sailed so to speak but, I would give both my left feet to get him back. The basketball is going threw about the same stuff football was. Its been a dark few years in the history of Tennessee.

Reactions: 47 people
No offense, but this isn't realistic. It's not going to happen for a variety of reasons. Let's just turn the page on this one.

Reactions: 7 people
giphy.gif

Reactions: 26 people
If Dave Hart has any Orange in his veins Tyler Summitt will be the next coach. Slam dunk hire

Just because his mom could coach the women's game doesn't mean he can coach the men's game. He would need to land a men's job and prove himself before landing a job such as Tennessee. You don't just give him the keys to the building, there isn't even a tad bit of evidence that he would be successful at this level much less the men's game.

Reactions: 16 people
Just because his mom could coach the women's game doesn't mean he can coach the men's game. He would need to land a men's job and prove himself before landing a job such as Tennessee. You don't just give him the keys to the building, there isn't even a tad bit of evidence that he would be successful at this level much less the men's game.

page__module__images__section__img_ctrl__img__351840__file__med

Reactions: 4 people
bama dave is on my shizzle list,,,,moran went and hired CDT and his ncaa issues, if tindle is gone, that little crimson midget should pack his crap too....all the teams on the Hill plainly suck except womens BB & softball,,,,yea 7-6 in FB sucks, what has he done to improve the programs? Butch fell in his lap because others laughed at us

time to clean house and get people who LOVE UT and not a paycheck to run the AD

Reactions: 5 people
bama dave is on my shizzle list,,,,moran went and hired CDT and his ncaa issues, if tindle is gone, that little crimson midget should pack his crap too....all the teams on the Hill plainly suck except womens BB & softball,,,,yea 7-6 in FB sucks, what has he done to improve the programs? Butch fell in his lap because others laughed at us

time to clean house and get people who LOVE UT and not a paycheck to run the AD
Charles Davis for AD?

Reactions: 9 people
That ship has sailed!!!!!!!! Get over it and back donnie!!!!!

It's hard to get behind him when nobody wanted him hired really and then he comes with such heavy baggage. There are only a few coaches that we should put up with this kinda stuff.

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but Auburn made his buyout astronomical so that this exact thing would not happen.

He will be at Auburn until his contract expires.

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: Some things are worth repeating because some people don't comprehend well.

:lolabove::lolabove::lolabove::lolabove: Some things are worth repeating because some people don't comprehend well.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree. But I would've rather brought in pearl this year then CDT. But this year I would love to see Georgia St guy to have a chance.

Martin had not left yet when Auburn hired Pearl. Auburn also hired him with his show cause still active because they were so desperate.

I mean, are you saying you think we should have fired the coach that just took us to a sweet 16 run in favor of coach under a show cause penalty?

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back