Fired per Jimmy Hyams this morning.

anyone hearing the talk that Hart is next on chopping block? I'm wondering if there is anything to it.

If they don't offer bruce then the AD should be out next. The man still loves UT and the fans.

Reactions: 6 people
wow I just heard it,I'm surprised by this

something bad had to be found out about CDT

will Hart be the next firing ?

and who said that Jimmy Hyams is all ways late ?

While I've been giving him a helluva hard time (rightly and fairly so, in my opinion), I am really concerned about SD's health. I hope he doesn't have access to knives or anything.

I really thought Donnie was going to be a great coach for us. I hope they can make a decent hire..

While I've been giving him a helluva hard time (rightly and fairly so, in my opinion), I am really concerned about SD's health. I hope he doesn't have access to knives or anything.

Don't worry about SD. If the firing rumors are true, SD will have his NCAA conspiracy speech prepared.

Reactions: 1 person
Sad day

Much better today than a month from now. Glad the new info came to light at this time. When you cheat and try to cover it up this always might happen.

We are still better off than we were one year ago today!

GBO!!!

5 million is nothing compared to what we have blown in football.. And now basketball.. We just need to cash our chips in and try to get back pearl!!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back