'17 OH TE Matt Dotson

He looks like he's about to drop the kids off at the pool in that pic.

I always heard it as dropping off the Cosby kids at the pool. INB4 Racist? :eek:lol:

giphy.gif

"2017 tight end Matthew Dotson is on campus today, just a week after being on campus for junior day and receiving an offer from the Vols. He's from Cincinnati Moeller HS. That has to be a good sign for the Vols early on."

-Fortenberry

Reactions: 1 person
This is the image on his 24/7 profile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1,459
"At tight end, Ohio native Matthew Dotson has several ties to Tennessee and has visited several times. The Vols were one of his earliest offers but since then Ohio State, Wisconsin and Penn State have all offered as well. Dotson is a Notre Dame legacy, but the Fighting Irish already have a tight end commitment in 2017." - VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Right after Johnson pulled the trigger for Tennessee, Cincinnati (Ohio) Moeller tight end Matt Dotson was on the phone with his Vols recruiter Mark Elder. Tennessee is very high on DotsonÂ’s list[.]

- 247 (Wiltfong)

The above "Johnson" is obviously referring to Hunter Johnson.

Reactions: 5 people
CB to UT from Steve Dildong

He knows his stuff in Midwest. Best in the business in that area. Buddy at work that has a sub told me Dotson texted Callahan pumped about the Johnson commit as soon as it happened. So I'd say this one is likely to pop. Prob out top TE target at least seems that way

VN Store

Back