'17 IL DE A.J. Epenesa

engineerVOL

Super Bowl Champs, again!
Mobile now feel free to add profile and picture if he doesn't have a thread.

247 5-star..
A.J. Epenesa, Edwardsville, Strong-Side Defensive End

"The family of Edwardsville (Ill.) High five-star DE AJ Epenesa tells me Tennessee is the latest to offer."

"Very early in the process here. The Epenesa family is only planning to visit schools that have offered so a good play by Tennessee to get in early."

-Steve Dildong

1118650.jpg

Strong-Side Defensive End
Edwardsville, IL
Edwardsville

Height: 6'5"
Weight: 230
Class: 2017(HS)

5*/#2 Overall 247 Composite

247: A.J. Epenesa, Edwardsville, Strong-Side Defensive End
Rivals: https://sports.yahoo.com/iowa/football/recruiting/player-A.J.-Epenesa-156327
Scout: Scout Recruiting - National Signing Day Coverage, Latest Commits, Top Prospects and More Front Page
ESPN: A.J. Epenesa - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
Hudl: A.J. Epenesa - Hudl

Visiting this weekend per a poster on VQ...

AJ Epenesa (#23 overall, #1 DE in class of 2017 and #2 overall on TOS) is planning on going to the game. I am one of his coaches (I coach DBs, he is a DE) and he talks to me about UT every once in a while. He says coach Strip has been blowing him up non-stop. He has also visited and likes OU, so he said he wants to go to the game. He could be very impressionable if the atmosphere is everything it is hyped up to be. I am not sure he has even contacted the coaching staff about coming, however, so I hope he does or they find out he is there and spend some time with him. I will talk with him more about it at practice tomorrow, but didn't want to sound pushy.

He is absolutely ridiculous, btw. The real deal. Will also be the #1 thrower in the nation this year and has D1 basketball offers as well. Total freak and the nicest kid.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back