Glory Johnson Arrested For Assault

The first mistake was calling the cops. Now they both have mugshots and criminal records that will forever live on within the internet. Should have let em let things run the course and let tempers calm down because it doesn't sound like weapons were involved.

hoo boy, I wanna see the next game in the Wnba that their teams play each other.... can you say hard foul? lol

Reactions: 2 people
The first mistake was calling the cops. Now they both have mugshots and criminal records that will forever live on within the internet. Should have let em let things run the course and let tempers calm down because it doesn't sound like weapons were involved.

Boxer, assault is assualt, just because it is two females doesn't change it. Also this could be a matter of abuse, domestic violence occurs in relationships, and Griner does have a previous history of assault...it sort of got swept under the rug, but on the tapes she cold cocked that girl resulting in bone damage (no weapon involved:eek:hmy:) So although you are right and it is a shame they now have mug shots, etc., it might be in the best interest of one or both that the police and courts got involved. Sad anyway you look at it.

Reactions: 1 person
Boxer, assault is assualt, just because it is two females doesn't change it. Also this could be a matter of abuse, domestic violence occurs in relationships, and Griner does have a previous history of assault...it sort of got swept under the rug, but on the tapes she cold cocked that girl resulting in bone damage (no weapon involved:eek:hmy:) So although you are right and it is a shame they now have mug shots, etc., it might be in the best interest of one or both that the police and courts got involved. Sad anyway you look at it.

Small, I hope both of them are able to overcome this and get back to being a happy couple. I've noticed over the years that griner seemed to have some attitude issues but I just chalked that up to her being constantly harassed about her looks, gender questions and sexual orientation. I always tried to give griner the benefit of the doubt bc she was really close with the Tennessee program and coach summitt, even though she ultimately chose Baylor. If there are/have been domestic issues in this relationship, then this actually might be a wake up call for both of them..

Small, I hope both of them are able to overcome this and get back to being a happy couple. I've noticed over the years that griner seemed to have some attitude issues but I just chalked that up to her being constantly harassed about her looks, gender questions and sexual orientation. I always tried to give griner the benefit of the doubt bc she was really close with the Tennessee program and coach summitt, even though she ultimately chose Baylor. If there are/have been domestic issues in this relationship, then this actually might be a wake up call for both of them..
Agreed. Give the pups a pet for me :yes:

And in BG's defense, I thought she showed a lot of restraint both games against Louisville. That is one time I could have almost understood throwing a punch at someone:p

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I will:). I meant to ask how are your babies doing??

Great. The pit (baby of pack) had her leg operated on again and it has been a miracle, pain free and running:) it really hurt at Christmastime to see her in so much pain, never believed the second operation would turn out so well!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back