BREAKING: Knoxville police investigate alleged rape involving UT football player

turnuptheVOLtage

Last night one of our prospective fraternity brothers was DDing for us in Knoxville and encountered an extremely distraught girl who was awkwardly standing outside the gate of one of the off-campus living areas in the Fort.

When we approached her to ask what was wrong, she said that a football player had sexually assaulted her. She said it was one of the WRs. We offered to give her a ride to the library because UTPD is usually hanging out around there and she didn't want to go to the station. After dropping her off there, the police took over. It is my knowledge several witness statements were given by those involved (a couple fraternity members were also giving statements).

This is all I know at the moment, but it seems like we just can't catch a break. More important, however, is the young girl's health. Just be prepared to hear some sort of news on this if it matures into a criminal investigation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8 people
Rumormongering.

Well this all occurred after 4AM and those involved in the statements basically just got back to the house, choose to dismiss it if you will. Lets just say, with who I just learned it is, we do not want this to be true whatsoever.

Prayers with this young lady in this emotionally and physically traumatic occurrence.

I always pray for rightful justice, but at the same time I hope if true, that it's someone from the scout team.

That is someone's daughter. Prayers sent her way this morning.

Reactions: 6 people
If true, I cannot understand why this is such a reoccurring story. You'd think our team would learn after seeing what AJ has gone through. You cannot put yourself in these situations.

Reactions: 4 people
I have confirmed with someone who directly spoke to the girl last night as to who the player is. None of us know her, but she did mention who it was. Nothing about this instance has a "she was too drunk to even know who it was" vibe to it... Man.

If true, I cannot understand why this is such a reoccurring story. You'd think our team would learn after seeing what AJ has gone through. You cannot put yourself in these situations.

When I was in high school we had 4 students die in a single car crash bc they weren't wearing their seat belts. Everyone at school knew the seat belts were the deciding factor in surviving the crash. Within 4 years after graduating 4 people from their close group of friends had died in 4 separate car accidents. In each case they weren't wearing their seat belts. Too often young people look at tragic situations and think "that is horrible for them" not "that might happen to me if I'm not careful"

Reactions: 7 people
Well this all occurred after 4AM and those involved in the statements basically just got back to the house, choose to dismiss it if you will. Lets just say, with who I just learned it is, we do not want this to be true whatsoever.

You had to have a designated driver, it was after 4 am this morning, and you're posting before 9 am without a any grammatical errors in your first 2 posts... Umm...

Impressive!

Just an observation...

Reactions: 2 people
I encourage you and anyone that quoted your post with the name delete it.

Not fair to the player if this is some big misunderstanding.

I just don't see how this is a misunderstanding when there were 3 separate people who talked to a University of Tennessee police officer in a secure room in Hodges Library to give a witness statement. I guess the other two witness statements would only be what they witnessed the girl say, and hers would be actually what happened.

FWIW, love him as a player, but they're have a reputation for being pretty creepy with girls in person during social settings.

VN Store

Back