Dormady

jasonvol18

Krav Maga Blackbelt
Hopefully this puts an end to the ones who said he doesn't fit our offense. Nice touch on the deep ball but also showing arm strength and accuracy. Very impressed with Dobb's. Has complete command and has very very accurate.

Reactions: 12 people
Waiting on the blithering idiots who already have him slated to transfer.....where ya at boys???

Reactions: 5 people
Waiting on the blithering idiots who already have him slated to transfer.....where ya at boys???

I'm going to hold off on my thoughts on QB depth until Riley gets a series.

You think it'll be in the third quarter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
I just had a seizure.

launching-creative-motion-gif-im-sorry.gif

Just don't have much cofidence in his passing. Seems to be under throwing the longer ones. Not convinced his accuracy has improved much. Dormandy has been spot on by contrast.

Reactions: 6 people
Remember when Bray went 4-20 in the Spring game and then proceeded to throw for over 3,800 yds that year? Relax people, there are really no conclusions to draw from today other than Dormady looks like a clear no. 2

Reactions: 3 people
Remember when Bray went 4-20 in the Spring game and then proceeded to throw for over 3,800 yds that year? Relax people, there are really no conclusions to draw from today other than Dormady looks like a clear no. 2

that spring game was turrible

VN Store

Back