Anyone have highlights of the O&W game?

On demand at Watch ESPN.

The highlights wont do, this was by far the most entertaining O&W game I've ever seen.

What a load of crap! SEC Network does not have the O&W game replay but Charter says it is scheduled for the 7:30 pm EDT Sunday time slot

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah I set my DVR to record it for to that reason. So stupid all I wanted to do is watch the d@$! game.

Yeah, the Ole Miss/South Carolina softball game ran way long and SEC Now takes precedence over the O&W game.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, the Ole Miss/South Carolina softball game ran way long and SEC Now takes precedence over the O&W game.

they have only showed those softball highlights 3 times now -- thank heavens this wasnt a regular season screw up by the SEC N

What a load of crap! SEC Network does not have the O&W game replay but Charter says it is scheduled for the 7:30 pm EDT Sunday time slot

I got an email from ESPN that said it would be on the U sometime this week, but they didnt know yet
exactly when.

if you have charter, you get the Watch ESPN app for free and unlimited replays of most any sports event including the o&w game.

VN Store

Back