Write up on 2017 recruit Megan Walker

That's a good report on Walker. In the write up it says she went into the lane for a layup & was met by a 6'9" defender Felicia Aieyeton of the Philly Belles. Dang!! Seems like we (TN) need to go after this giant woman to commit. I'd like to see her play for the Big Orange.

Reactions: 1 person
i found this on her

"Megan Walker said at the United States U-17 national team trials in May that her dream schools when she was younger were the University of Connecticut and Tennessee."

that was in October

Just a rumor, but I also heard that she wants to go to a school with a good football program. So I guess she likes football. I did hear also that she likes Tennessee and UConn. Keep in mind these are teenagers, they can/will change their mind often.

That's a good report on Walker. In the write up it says she went into the lane for a layup & was met by a 6'9" defender Felicia Aieyeton of the Philly Belles. Dang!! Seems like we (TN) need to go after this giant woman to commit. I'd like to see her play for the Big Orange.

Just a rumor, but I read some where that Aieyeton Iikes Texas. I don't know how true it is. If Texas get Holmes and Aieyton to go with what they already have, watch out for the Longhorns.

VN Store

Back