Jersey Invasion

dbarker

So I read chunk of the article from 24/7 about the Top 5 New Jersey players are all visiting UT on June 15. Anyone have access to this article?? This could be huge!!! Id love to read the rest!!

Reactions: 8 people
247Sports learned on Tuesday morning that the top five prospects in New Jersey are aiming to visit Tennessee the weekend of June 19.

That list would include the 247Sports Composite's No. 1 prospect in five-star defensive tackle Rashan Gary, another five-star in Ohio State running back commit Kareem Walker, Top100 athlete Ahmir Mitchell, Vols Top100 quarterback commit Jarrett Guarantano and Top247 athlete Jordan Fuller who is one of the top cornerback recruits in the nation.

Reactions: 20 people
That's some serious talent. Kareem Walker seems like a real possibility (he & Jarrett are friends, from interviews it sounds like they both help each other out in the recruiting process), the rest Im unsure about. Guarantano has put a big focus of New Jersey recruits, so you know he had a lot to do with this.

Here are their respective profiles...

Kareem Walker
Jordan Fuller
Ahmir Mitchell
Rashan Gary
Guarantano

Reactions: 11 people
This is huge. Recruits often start "showing interest" in Tennessee after they visit and tour our palatial facilities, and Butch starts to work his magic.

Four of these guys are top-100, and the other is at #115.

Reactions: 5 people
Unfortunately, another talented Jersey native, Nicole "Snooki" LaValle, will be unable to make the trip to Knoxville with the other top Jersey recruits.

Attachments

• $553AEDA590271CDB.jpg
    $553AEDA590271CDB.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: 9 people
Goodness. I saw the stories that JG has some pull with Jersey kids, but I expected nothing like this.

Crazy. I'd take all of these dudes if they want in. Every single one of them looks legit.

Let's say out of the 4 guys visiting, 1 ends up signing with UT in the end. Who is the one guy you want the most in orange?

Let's say out of the 4 guys visiting, 1 ends up signing with UT in the end. Who is the one guy you want the most in orange?

Walker would be AWESOME but if I had to choose one I'm never passing on the 5 star DT. Rashan Gary all day.

Reactions: 11 people
^Absolutely R. Gary. Consensus #1 player in the class. Could you imagine the tandem of K Mac and R Gary for two years? Would be unreal.

Reactions: 2 people
Being serious, Gary, and it's probably not even close. Defense wins championships, especially in the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back