A Classic Butch Moment

Check out what Butch says when Alabama is brought up during an interview with Finebaum today. The joke starts after 2 minutes or so into the video. It's priceless:lolabove: The man flat out gets it.

Jones: We're making strides everyday

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Wasn't being a smart ass. Just saying I wish we still played on the third Saturday, always coincided with my bday weekend. Now I get South Carolina which is a bummer.

Oh, I know you weren't. You weren't being smartass. I was being a dumbass for not knowing. It should be the third Saturday in Oct. though and a National holiday to boot.

Thanks for posting that, KingtUT. Quite entertaining. I'm surprised that mad Phyllis and her trailer park buddies didn't rush the table and lay their blathering onto CBJ and their crimson buddy Finebaum. Butch is coyly playing the "youth" card, knowing quite well that there's no one named "Cooper" for one of those ROOKIE QBs to throw to, and there aren't enough bammer DBs to cover UT's stable of fast and tall WRs, TEs and slots and....with CDB's schemes, pass catching backs; plus hold back the thunder 'n lightning running attack, too. If UT's OL can hold up, then it won't be unrealistic for the Vols to pull a W out of this year's bammer game. Injuries (or lack thereof) will most likely be the determining factor. It would've been more laughable had Coach Jones called that fly an "individual," but you've still gotta' love the classic Butch response!

Symbolic. They are eventually gonna hit a down cycle. Why not this year, the third sat. in October.

If I had to guess it's bc they still have Saban, Kiffin, Kirby Smart, and the past 4 or 5 #1 recruiting classes.
They will eventually fall, my guess is when Saban leaves. The pressure will be too much on whoever takes his place. I see Bama going through what UF did after Spurrier left, but with less talent

There's money to made here folks... Big Orange fly swatters for the Bamer game.

VN Store

Back