BG Tix Presale PW+Other Ticket Promos

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
BG Presale Link: Tickets | Tennessee Volunteers Football vs. Bowling Green Falcons Football - Nashville TN at Ticketmaster
Password: TITANSUT
Offer Begins: Tomorrow at 10am CT
Offer Ends: Sunday at 9pm CT
Offer excludes club level seating
Tickets go on sale to general public on Monday at 10am CT

Promo code AAAGOVOLS on UTtix.com gets you group rate tickets in the south upper deck to WCU, NTU, and Vandy. WCU and NTU are $20 each and Vandy is $5 more.:eek:lol:

Thought some people would like to know. GBO!

Reactions: 14 people
BG Presale Link: Tickets | Tennessee Volunteers Football vs. Bowling Green Falcons Football - Nashville TN at Ticketmaster
Password: TITANSUT
Offer Begins: Tomorrow at 10am CT
Offer Ends: Sunday at 9pm CT
Offer excludes club level seating
Tickets go on sale to general public on Monday at 10am CT

Promo code AAAGOVOLS on UTtix.com gets you group rate tickets in the south upper deck to WCU, NTU, and Vandy. WCU and NTU are $20 each and Vandy is $5 more.:eek:lol:

Thought some people would like to know. GBO!

Just got my 2 tickets! Thank you so much for posting this!!

Thanks OP. I just picked up two at the bottom of the upper deck on the 50-yard line. Perfect spot, IMO!

Not in lower level side lines; end zone might be cheaper. Not sure about upper deck prices.

I have Titans PSL's so I was aware of the presale coming up, and was sitting on the site anyway, but thanks for the post OP. Got 4 in the lower bowl on the 50 yard line. Excited as hell to have a game here, now I just have to work on getting those OU and UGA game tickets.

So, if anybody for any reason wants to come to a Titans game and wants to swap maybe we can work something out if they can not go to one or the other of those home games. I have 4 seats in the lower bowl on the east side of the stadium. Wishful thinking on my part I know, but if anybody does just let me know.

IT'S (almost) FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!! GO BIG ORANGE.

Paid $55 each including all taxes. Total $170 for 3.
Section 332 (upper level) Row A Seats 6.7.8. On first row of upper deck! :rock:

Thank you for posting this! Just got 4 tickets in the lower part of Section 334! Love these seats.

Thank you for posting this! Just got 4 tickets in the lower part of Section 334! Love these seats.

I like upper deck seats provided they are close to the 50 and not too high up. Best view of the field and to see plays develop, IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
I just picked up two tickets with the Titans code that was given in the OP. Mine are in section 132 paid 156 for 2 tickets. Good enough for me

Only one way to celebrate our 10 year anniversary on the 3rd, and that's Tennessee Football on the 5th! See y'all there!!

Reactions: 1 person
Just bought 8 together in 138. They were about 75 a piece, can't wait. I thought the game was supposed to be on Sunday though not Saturday.

The Nashville Sports Council put this together for Preds and Titans STH's.

Promo Password: PREDSUT

Same prices as the Titans promo and good through May 31st.

Section 135 Row B! That's two rows back on the 50 yard line behind our beloved Vols' bench!!

Sikerth, we are actually Visitors for this game. Our bench will be behind 112. Still should be good seats though!

VN Store

Back