Quay Picou Finally on Campus

VolsnRavens

DT Picou arrives at Tennessee

“Everything’s good to go. I’m here now,”

The 6-foot-2, 275-pound Picou said he wasn’t able to enroll in time for the first or second session of summer classes at Tennessee because of “an academic misunderstanding with a class that I needed to be eligible.”

He said he took the class he needed this summer, and he recently was assured that the issues that prevented him from joining the Vols sooner are “all taken care of now.”

Reactions: 47 people
Well finally there is a bright spot of news. We needed that. He has his work cut out for him though. It's going to be a dog-fight for playing time in DT the next few years. It's good to be deep though haha.

Reactions: 1 person
Saweeeet. Now if we can just get Pearson back in the fold and Preston Williams SAT crap straightened out. Its GREAT to be a Tennessee Vol. :pepper:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
GREAT news! Glad to hear this...

Excited to see how he comes along...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLW0580BAQ[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Hey Quay, I definitely see a redshirt in your future so focus on your academics, put your nose in the playbook, and live in the weight room for the next year!

Question: Will he be able to participate in the practices that start today? Or will he have to wait for Fall Semester to begin? I hope he can join the team immediately, but don't know how the rules apply here....

Everyone on Buford's Defense was getting to the ball at the same time. I say we just offer the whole team a scholy next year.

Question: Will he be able to participate in the practices that start today? Or will he have to wait for Fall Semester to begin? I hope he can join the team immediately, but don't know how the rules apply here....

Not sure about the rules, but since classes don't start for another couple of weeks, I would think he'd go to practice with everybody else tomorrow since he's been admitted and on campus. Perhaps someone else has better info.

Reactions: 1 person
Hope he redshirts... Obrein would be are on Sr next year and vickers would be a jr

Appears he needs to RS to gain some strength from the highlights...certainly looked quick enough to be successful at some point in his career!

Here's hoping you have a great year and career here at Tennessee. Our last names are very close-Picou-Pique. Go get 'em!

Reactions: 2 people
His speed is what set this kid apart. You can get a guy to gain strength. But you can't teach speed.

VN Store

Back