2015 Vols Injury Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

led0321

McNeil has a neck issue, Perry is getting a knee scoped and Croom will also get a knee scoped.

Evan Berry come on down!

Sucks about McNeil. Kid got a whole lot better last year, sounds like he'll be out a while.

Reactions: 1 person
John Brice ‏@John_BriceVQ
#Vols freshman WR Vincent Perry will have meniscus surgery & is expected to redshirt this season

Not good for the season or recruiting, I've been told UGA has said to top recruits interested in UT that are coaches overwork to players and don't know how to train properly that's why we're having all these injuries I've actually heard it from recruits as well

Not good for the season or recruiting, I've been told UGA has said to top recruits interested in UT that are coaches overwork to players and don't know how to train properly that's why we're having all these injuries I've actually heard it from recruits as well

Wow

See Justin Scott Wesley/Todd Gurley/Malcom Mitchell....any recruit that listens to that pitch isn't going to qualify academically.

Reactions: 23 people

Fire butch

they def have ammunition right now.

Not good for the season or recruiting,I've been told UGA has said to top recruits interested in UT that are coaches overwork to players and don't know how to train properly that's why we're having all these injuries I've actually heard it from recruits as well

Hasn't seemed to be affecting recruiting The last few days :)

Reactions: 6 people

Do those recruits remember Georgia's 2013 season?

Reactions: 3 people

All's fair in recruiting and war. Ain't gonna matter though.....we'll damn well get who the hell ever we want out of Georgia, whenever the hell we want.

Reactions: 7 people
Hurt recruiting?

We have a 5* QB and a 4*, potentially a 5*, WR already committed for the 2017 class and you can bet they're helping to recruit top guys and they'll tell them not to listen to Lies from other programs.

Kids get hurt for 1 main reason my friends....It's football in the SEC.

Either get yourself in shape or go play for Memphis, LOL!

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Is the injury rate higher at Tennessee than other places? Honest question - I don't know, nor do I know how to find out. It has seemed like there's been a lot.

Reactions: 2 people
Is the injury rate higher at Tennessee than other places? Honest question - I don't know, nor do I know how to find out. It has seemed like there's been a lot.

Not really. Clemson has had more attrition due to injury and, for some reason, just plain quitting the team than us.

Look what's happening in the NFL right now. Tons of players going down with injuries in non contact drills etc. Does it suck? Yes. Is it happening everywhere? Yes. We just overreact because it's our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back