Mock game news?

I want to say it was closed to all media. I have been waiting all morning for some kinda info!!

Butch has a presser today
Without commenting on the neck situation with McNeil, the rest seem to happen in freak football ways.

That said, and we're sure this will come up when Butch Jones joins us on Press Row this afternoon (interview will be played at 3:25 and again at 5:10 on ESPN 105.1 and right here on timesfreepress.com)

Butch has a presser today
Without commenting on the neck situation with McNeil, the rest seem to happen in freak football ways.

That said, and we're sure this will come up when Butch Jones joins us on Press Row this afternoon (interview will be played at 3:25 and again at 5:10 on ESPN 105.1 and right here on timesfreepress.com)

Fan of the show. Guys do a good job of mixing sports with pop culture. I'd buy them a round of "Co Cola" any day.

Reactions: 1 person
I heard an unconfirmed report that the mock game was closed off to the press because Butch Jones revealed to the team that he is actually Biff from Back to the Future and he has already traveled to 2016 and knows we will win the National Championship this year.

Reactions: 3 people
i heard an unconfirmed report that the mock game was closed off to the press because butch jones revealed to the team that he is actually biff from back to the future and he has already traveled to 2016 and knows we will win the national championship this year.

image.jpg

VN Store

Back