You Can't Spell Citrus Without UT!

I want to know how A&M and Auburn are both getting in the playoff.

Citrus is pretty good for UT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I would be tempted to take that right now if offered. Not being negative, just saying that's a pretty good season given our injuries and yutes

If that prediction turns out to be 100% correct and we match up against Penn St., by God we must win! Yes I'm saying it's a "must win" game.

My how times have changed. 20 years ago taking a(nother) trip to the Citrus Bowl and being mocked by Spurrier again really sucked. Now, we'd kill to get to that bowl and wholeheartedly embrace the slogan that The Old Ballsack once made famous.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh sweet baby jesus that would be awesome..since it would be in my town.

My how times have changed. 20 years ago taking a(nother) trip to the Citrus Bowl and being mocked by Spurrier again really sucked. Now, we'd kill to get to that bowl and wholeheartedly embrace the slogan that The Old Ballsack once made famous.

True, but been a long 20 years to some lol.

I wish. That'd be awesome

It truly would.

He would have to grow thick skin, though...he doesn't like being called the Old Ball Coach, no telling how he'd respond to repeat use of the Old Ball Sack nickname he tends to have here. :)

It truly would.

He would have to grow thick skin, though...he doesn't like being called the Old Ball Coach, no telling how he'd respond to repeat use of the Old Ball Sack nickname he tends to have here. :)

Bet I could get him to put me on ignore...would be fun before that. :)

Reactions: 2 people

Citrus can't be spelled without USC.

VN Store

Back