Speculation : Is Todd Kelly Injured ?

volmandu

Yesterday morning Todd Kelly tweeted saying something along the lines of 'he is sad that this happened to him at this time and also he believes in God's plan for him' etc.
Today Jancek said something along the lines of Evan Berry will start/share the snaps. Jones talked about Max Arnold getting snaps.
Combining all these information along with guys on different talk shows going in depth about depth at safeties while saying 'we can't discuss' injuries.

Is Todd Kelly hurt ? Is it serious ? I really hope not. I have really high hopes from the kid.

In all seriousness I REALLLY hope he is ok. Another DB injury is going to be hell to absorb.

from what Swain was saying on the radio, TKjr was going through some illness. I hope thats it.

For God's sake, when will it end? If we are going to contend for anything this year, we have to stay halfway healthy! We already have half the roster on the IR!!!

Amazing how the secondary has gone from the strongest to one of the more questionable areas with all this.

TK has been battling an illness for a while. He's likely not 100% yet

He will be fine . our bad luck has to be all used up by now

Hopefully nothing serious .But yes agree not the thread to wake up to .. Great day to all.. Traveling to Chicago for meeting this am and will catch Opening Night of the season on plane on way back tonight ! It is finally here!

Reactions: 1 person
Went and looked at his Twitter page and didn't see anything like that. He did tweet, "Smile. Let everyone know that today, you're a lot stronger than you were yesterday." I mean, sure, I guess you could pull "I'm sick or injured" out of that. It's a stretch for me though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I believe he is having some tonsil surgery. something along those lines from what I heard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
I believe he is having some tonsil surgery. something along those lines from what I heard.

Thanks Travis...

Hopefully he'll just need some of this to get better...

0007756722480_500X500.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I have been a vol fan since 1968 graduating in 1972. Never have I seen this type of attrition. Way back we had to use a guy named Jimmy Maxwell at Qb. Good news was Jimmy stepped up big time. One aside this sleep program is not working.

Reactions: 1 person
I have been a vol fan since 1968 graduating in 1972. Never have I seen this type of attrition. Way back we had to use a guy named Jimmy Maxwell at Qb. Good news was Jimmy stepped up big time. One aside this sleep program is not working.

Slow down. This one isn't attrition yet. No one knows anything about what's happening with TKjr. I'd say if we haven't heard about it through the random VN sources or coach Jones yet, it probably isn't that big of a deal.

Reactions: 2 people
Slow down. This one isn't attrition yet. No one knows anything about what's happening with TKjr. I'd say if we haven't heard about it through the random VN sources or coach Jones yet, it probably isn't that big of a deal.

See post above from VFL34

VN Store

Back