Butch Jones Post Arky Presser

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFb8Fyynk2A[/youtube]

All you can do is get up tomorrow and work on it. They probably spend a lot of time figuring out how they're going to fumble away the game every week. I admire the dedication.

Reactions: 1 person
The problem is we don't get rid of Butch unless we get rid of Hart and maybe Cheeks first. They gave him this deal. Butch is sitting pretty no matter what.

Reactions: 2 people
It's ridiculous how much leverage they give coaches in these contracts. I mean Jones should have been a straight 4 year deal with the buyout dropping by the 3rd year. 4 years is plenty. Oh now i remember we gave him a extension for a 7-6 season. Oh well we have a bad coach and a bad administration. We're pretty much screwed.

Reactions: 3 people
Go watch the Florida press conference and then watch this one. I don't see many differences.

Don't matter what he says at this point. He will be lucky if he don't lose this team by the years end!

I find Butch's voice repulsive. Blah blah blah blah blah. I make millions to disappoint a million people every Saturday. Blah blah blah blah

Reactions: 5 people
Is the Michigan and Rich Rodriguez dynamic relevant to Tennessee and Butch Jones? Rich didn't have the time to really install his offense at Michigan and get a lot of his players in it seems. Then Michigan runs off Rodriguez and Brady Hoke ends up winning with some of Rodriguez''s players, but Brady can't keep the program going. Is this relevant to our situation? Are we giving Butch and his recruits/players enough time before we make a decision? Thoughts???

Last edited:
Phil says we need to look at more film... Johnny says... gotta pound the rock more... Dooley says we are just not a very good football team... Kiffin says Spurrier is too old to coach and should stick to pumping gas.

At least the pain level is low... did not even get too upset, pretty much went the way I though it would. In spite of hoping something great was going to happen.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back