Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigOrange04

Rumor that Butch punched Mack Crowder in practice. This is what caused the oline guys to temporarily quit the team in the preseason.

Also, heard another rumor that UT got a huge new donor this yr. 4th largest donor to the university. The companys name is Signix, and is owned by Jay Jumper. Know any other Jumpers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 people
If you think our coach punched a player and it didn't get reported you need to put the pipe down.

Reactions: 37 people
Jumper is not starting now, which puts the lie to your Jumper conspiracy theory.

He is still playing a lot more than he probably should. I have never seen him actually make a good play. I always see him chasing someone and not catching them.

Reactions: 31 people
If this is true, we have another Dooley'esque Dumpster Fire on our hands. Heck, we are almost there now regardless of if these rumors are true.

Bottom line, if Hart isn't gone after the Bama game, they should just shut down the football program and self impose a 5 year death penalty for blatant stupidity.

Reactions: 5 people
If you think our coach punched a player and it didn't get reported you need to put the pipe down.

I got the rumor from vq, and there are some well respected posters that are saying they heard the same. I hope for all involved it isn't true!

I find it hard to believe Butch would still be alive. Also, if the OL is mailing it in, they are hurting Dobbs and Hurd more than anyone. That doesn't seem likely.

Reactions: 2 people
Add to it that some VFLers got removed from the sidelines last night. Jabari Davis tweeted about it. On mobile and cannot link...

Rumor that Butch punched Mack Crowder in practice. This is what caused the oline guys to temporarily quit the team in the preseason.

Also, heard another rumor that UT got a huge new donor this yr. 4th largest donor to the university. The companys name is Signix, and is owned by Jay Jumper. Know any other Jumpers?

According to UTsports.com Jumper's dads name is Jay.....

You should be banned for brining that rumor. Last week was that Sutton had a broken jaw from a fight on our sidelines....

NOTHING BUT A TROLL

Reactions: 4 people
You should be banned for brining that rumor. Last week was that Sutton had a broken jaw from a fight on our sidelines....

NOTHING BUT A TROLL

LWS picked up the assault rumor. It's not some average Joe spreading this.

Reactions: 3 people
LWS picked up the assault rumor. It's not some average Joe spreading this.

So where was Crowder's dad after this happened? If my son got assaulted by a coach and grown ass man (regardless of who instigated it) then I'd be at the athletic facilities THAT day and would beat the ever loving piss out of that coach.

Reactions: 8 people
I also heard that Botch is obsessed with players urine, he sounds like a weird guy. I can believe the Jumper rumor.

Lol next is going to be that there is a wrestling ring at practice and we will have an all out royal rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back