Georgia game on TV

1972 Grad

I have a friend who wants me to go with him to Hershey, Pennsylvania this weekend for a car show. My question is whether or not the CBS 3:30 telecast is nationwide, or is our game a regional telecast. Will I be able to see the game in Pennsylvania? If not, I stay here.

I have a friend who wants me to go with him to Hershey, Pennsylvania this weekend for a car show. My question is whether or not the CBS 3:30 telecast is nationwide, or is our game a regional telecast. Will I be able to see the game in Pennsylvania? If not, I stay here.

Nationwide :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Cause we're bad, we're nationwide

263148.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Notice since the SECN came on, there aren't anymore noon or early PM games, except for CBS. They're starting them all at night on ESPN. Early afternoons are a lot better for tailgating.

Notice since the SECN came on, there aren't anymore noon or early PM games, except for CBS. They're starting them all at night on ESPN. Early afternoons are a lot better for tailgating.

There are early games. We just haven't been scheduled for one yet because ESPN...hates us?

Or loves to watch us fail in prime time.

Who cares what time we are on, because we are on the tube a lot it seems. That's good for recruiting, which can only help us down the road.

Who cares what time we are on, because we are on the tube a lot it seems. That's good for recruiting, which can only help us down the road.

We're on the same amount as every other SEC team. So I don't think that counts as a recruiting advantage.

A car show over a Vol game? Really?!

Why not? I'll be in my tree stand during the game. Even if we have the lead Saturday, our coaches will blow it. Everybody has us figured out. Just sucks that the players are being strung along by a clueless staff!

First game in over 10 years I am not watching. More important things to do. My 11 year old son was born and raised a volfan. We have watched every game together for 10 years. He said last Sunday he would rather find something else to do together. Sadly up until the start of the season his dream was to run through the T

A car show over a Vol game? Really?!

He said if he can't see the game in PA., then he's not going. He is NOT choosing a car show over the Vols; just the opposite. Reading skills? It's his choice and his time. He's free to do as he pleases. He's not living his life for us....

I live in warren pa and it will be on cbs up here so I'm sure it will be where your at. That was one thing I was nervous about missed big games but ive been able to watch all of them this year

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back