Gary Danielson on Finebaum

SmokeyLives

Every dog has his day!
"Tennessee's performance is very disappointing. The problem is at quarterback and the fact that they play tight and are coached tight."

TIFWIW

Reactions: 23 people
Crap on him, he's right though.

He's absolutely right and we all see it. There is good reason for that. WE HAVE TOO MUCH ENEXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD... Duh. Can't believe these experts haven't figured it out yet.

2016 is the year, and if it looks the same I will be going negative... But that is next year. This year is a support and give it a chance year. They may surprise us yet.

Reactions: 12 people
"Tennessee's performance is very disappointing. The problem is at quarterback and the fact that they play tight and are coached tight."
TIFWIW

Agree 100%. The quarterback is playing tighter than a banjo string. I think the coaching staff has screwed Dobbs up in the head.

Reactions: 19 people
Never want him and Vern, Hey Vern ! to ever call another Tennessee game again. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life

Reactions: 6 people
He's absolutely right and we all see it. There is good reason for that. WE HAVE TOO MUCH ENEXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD... Duh. Can't believe these experts haven't figured it out yet.

2016 is the year, and if it looks the same I will be going negative... But that is next year. This year is a support and give it a chance year. They may surprise us yet.

Please read this...

Florida Gators' offensive line is full of misfits of mayhem - SEC Blog - ESPN

Coaches....matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12 people
Agree 100%. The quarterback is playing tighter than a banjo string. I think the coaching staff has screwed Dobbs up in the head.

I think this is absolutely correct. Dobbs has regressed, and I think that is 100% on the coaches.

Reactions: 6 people
Dobbs is smart and a great leader on the field that makes great decisions, but he's a rocket scientist, not a QB and at least one person was telling you that last year (check my stats).

Reactions: 2 people

Dude, you are like a freakin broken record! I'm pretty sure the "experts" know what they are talking about. How many times does the youth, inexperience, depth theory that you keep using to prop up your argument have to be debunked? I will give you this, your persistent.

But hey keep on keepin on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Dude, you are like a freakin broken record! I'm pretty sure the "experts" know what their talking about. How many times does the youth, inexperience, depth theory that you keep using to prop up your argument have to be debunked? I will give you this, your persistent.

But hey keep on keepin on!

Haven't seen it debunked yet. All you have to do is look at who's making plays... Experience, and who's not making plays... Inexperience. Pretty simple. It's too much on the field. If these guys knew what they were talking about they would be on the field.

Reactions: 3 people

We have enough talent on this team to be 4-1, at worst. I'm not buying the "youth" excuse at all.

Reactions: 20 people
We have enough talent on this team to be 4-1, at worst. I'm not buying the "youth" excuse at all.

Star struck much? Line up a 4 star freshman in game situation against 2-3 experienced two stars. Two stars win every time.

Dobbs is smart and a great leader on the field that makes great decisions, but he's a rocket scientist, not a QB and at least one person was telling you that last year (check my stats).

Then why won't the coaching staff trust him enough to turn him loose and just let him play football?

If that's the case, then why is he the starting quarterback?

I think Dobbs has the potential to be a good qb. I think he's an effective runner and has the potential to be a servicable passer. I think his issues are between the ears with him right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
How is Florida doing it then with some freshmen on the O-Line and a redshirt frosh QB? Their coach seems to be dealing with the "youth" just fine.

Great point. They start 3 freshmen on the oline and youth all over the field. But they have a great x and o coach and an under rated qb.

Reactions: 1 person
Star struck much? Line up a 4 star freshman in game situation against 2-3 experienced two stars. Two stars win every time.

Get off this bogus argument. Explain Florida's 5-0 start with a younger, less experienced roster being led by a first year coach. If you can do that, which you can't, I'll consider entertaining your ill-conceived point. Until then, please stop with the youth and inexperience nonsense.

Reactions: 9 people
How is Florida doing it then with some freshmen on the O-Line and a redshirt frosh QB? Their coach seems to be dealing with the "youth" just fine.

Yeah, doesn't matter that UF has now turned it around twice during our decade of demise, Alabama did it fresh off sanctions, USC is doing it fresh off sanctions, and Harbaugh is already turning Michigan into the Michigan of old with players he'd never go after.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back