Off-Season Hype

johnrlansford

If Tennessee wins out and finished 9-4 will they receive the kind of hype that they received last Off-Season leading up to the 2016 kick-off?

It will be beyond anything these message boards have seen. And as soon as we lose to Florida in Knoxville, the message boards will self destruct.

Reactions: 4 people
It will be beyond anything these message boards have seen. And as soon as we lose to Florida in Knoxville, the message boards will self destruct.
Hmmmm. After the Vols defeat FU next year in Knoxville, would you do us the honor of self-destructing...along with all your negavol cronies? 'Doubt it. Haters gona' hate.

Reactions: 4 people
It seems that every week when I watch the game, the commentators always talk about next year. So yes, there will be off season hype, it has already started. The games that we have lost have been close. UT is about to be UT again.:clapping:

IMO No, we've all seen enough to know this staff's glaring weaknesses have been fully exposed. The only caveat to that would be if we have a miraculous
signing class. That might jumpstart things but at this point thats unlikely.

Reactions: 1 person
IMO No, we've all seen enough to know this staff's glaring weaknesses have been fully exposed. The only caveat to that would be if we have a miraculous
signing class. That might jumpstart things but at this point thats unlikely.

Before you and others meltdown on signing day expecting a miraculous signing class, the last two recruiting classes had so many we signed that it looks like we will only be able to take around 20 kids. That's going to put us around a signing class ranking of 10 to 15 depending on who we get.

This will be a much lower ranked class because of numbers. So long as we finish around 15 or so we are fine. The numbers show that you must have two classes out of 4 ranked in the top ten if you want to compete for national titles.

The Vols should start the season next year ranked in the 10 - 15 range. No Will Grier means victory for Tennessee next year. Treon Harris seems to get worse with every game.

I would predict us to win if the opponent's name wasn't Florida, but it is, so sadly I have to chalk it up as a L till I see otherwise. I also think we're going 10-2, maybe even 11-1 next year though. Losses to UF and 1 of the next 3.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back