Nice piece on Jalen Hurd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen Hurd is one of the reasons I love this team so much. Great talent and great work ethic = legendary status.

This kid will go down as the best RB in Tennessee history and a superstar in the NFL.

Reactions: 8 people
Sounds like he is offended that the article doesn't say he is already the best in the country.

From moms quote at the end that's the way I read it

Jalen doesn't want to be compared to anyone else in the country. Article made it seem that way. I think that's the issue.

Reactions: 3 people
Smdh

Disappointing to see a kid opening criticizing the media. Ego needs to be put in check

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
But no one gives a damn what you think....

Our players are responsible for representing this university in an appropriate manner and this isn't a positive way.

There was absolutely nothing derogatory written in that article about 1. Criticizing the media is a no no especially considering this is an article that the masses would consider at positive minded story.

There is no escaping being compared to others and that article should have been flattering. It's 100% egotistical to be mad about that article. Shame on the tweet and I bet the UT sports information people and coaches are pissed about it.

Guys. Relax. He tweeted "Poorly written article," which I think is a pretty classy way to let the world know that you don't agree with a BIOGRAPHIC article about yourself.

Reactions: 1 person
Our players are responsible for representing this university in an appropriate manner and this isn't a positive way.

There was absolutely nothing derogatory written in that article about 1. Criticizing the media is a no no especially considering this is an article that the masses would consider at positive minded story.

There is no escaping being compared to others and that article should have been flattering. It's 100% egotistical to be mad about that article. Shame on the tweet and I bet the UT sports information people and coaches are pissed about it.

Considering that you weren't the person being interviewed nor were you the person that had their words contorted to fit "a reporter's story", then the only person's opinion that is valid - is Jalen's.

Shame on "you" for acting like you have a damn clue about anything going on because you don't!

Reactions: 19 people

Dude, can you not just zip it for one single day? Just one? You always have to try to stir up something. If you can't get it stirred up in the recruiting forum, then you come over here and stir it. My word! It's ridiculous! Jalen, keep that chip on your shoulder, and play with one again this Saturday.

Reactions: 12 people
Guys. Relax. He tweeted "Poorly written article," which I think is a pretty classy way to let the world know that you don't agree with a BIOGRAPHIC article about yourself.

And it was so way off-based in so many ways.

And it was so way off-based in so many ways.

It's so funny the only one finding the article to be negative is 1

Every single poster reading it thinks it was well written until they see the tweet

But the main point is coaches and athletes need to understand they are going to get attention good or bad.

Every single poster reading it thinks it was well written until they see the tweet

But the main point is coaches and athletes need to understand they are going to get attention good or bad.

That's not 74's point. The point is that some of the things the reporter is writing that were said by Hurd apparently were twisted and not said in that fashion. 74 has proven multiple times to be pretty close to Hurd somehow, so why argue with him/her? He/she obviously know exactly what Hurd said and also knows that what was said doesn't match what was put in the article. Drop it...for a change!

Reactions: 1 person

Are you seriously siding with the media?

You must be a liberal.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back