Jim Bob Cooter lighting up the Eagles

AdmiralVFL98

Not only does he have one of the best names in Vol history, but this VFL is looking sharp as the OC with the Lions. Good to see one of ours having success, and he's only 31.

Reactions: 13 people
Is this his second year with the Lions?

I mean it's not that hard to do to a team that has given up on the Head Fool. Chip hired the ugliest QB in all of existence for Christ's sake

Last edited:
He was a GA for a while before going to the pros. Seems to have worked out for him.

Reactions: 1 person
I always forget he's only 31 years old. People don't realize for the NFL that is extremely young as a coach, period. Let alone an OC who is appearing to be one of the hotter coordinators in recent memory. He's an enormous part of the reason the Lions are on a winning streak, you could even argue he's the main reason.

Reactions: 3 people
I always forget he's only 31 years old. People don't realize for the NFL that is extremely young as a coach, period. Let alone an OC who is appearing to be one of the hotter coordinators in recent memory. He's an enormous part of the reason the Lions are on a winning streak, you could even argue he's the main reason.

stafford mentioned him in the post game interview saying jim bob really has them going and scoring points. sounded pretty fired up about having the ole coot calling plays. im having a feeling we are going to be hearing a lot more people talking about jim bob cooter, the offensive guru, than just troy aikman.

stafford mentioned him in the post game interview saying jim bob really has them going and scoring points. sounded pretty fired up about having the ole coot calling plays. im having a feeling we are going to be hearing a lot more people talking about jim bob cooter, the offensive guru, than just troy aikman.

New nickname: Scorin' Cooter.

Reactions: 1 person
IIRC Jim Bob was at Indy with Peyton, breaking down video. Not sure how many years those two VBFL's were together.

(Vol Brains For Life)

VN Store

Back