SEC nation

That show beats Gameday by a mile. They talk about SEC only, have far better analysts, show mouthwatering food at the tailgates, and they have maybe the hottest sideline reporter ever. I haven't watched Gameday this whole year.

Reactions: 5 people
Has the jones segment aired yet I just seen about our 17 points and don't think I've missed anything else since 10

I saw where it was gonna come up but missed it somehow. LOL....the only thing I saw was a camera going down the side lines to a commercial?

That show beats Gameday by a mile. They talk about SEC only, have far better analysts, show mouthwatering food at the tailgates, and they have maybe the hottest sideline reporter ever. I haven't watched Gameday this whole year.

Gameday sucks. IMHO.

Reactions: 1 person

Still gotta go Ponder over Hartung. She is super cute though. Easily #2.

I used to be more of a blonde guy, but I've kind of come around to brunettes more recently. Kaylee has always been alright, but I swear she got 5x more gorgeous this offseason. IMO the sexiest in CFB, but that's just my opinion. Allie is #2

I actually watched a little of Gameday this morning, and it is so bad compared to SEC Nation. Not being an SEC homer or having any bias, because I don't expect the Vols to be a hot topic just yet, Gameday just doesn't have it anymore. I feel like everyone on the stage has to wait on Corso to make his point before they can chime in, and he just hasn't been the same since his stroke. It's miserable to watch and surely the network realizes.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back