Watching SC vs UConn

TN1111

UConn already doubling up on SC in points. Again it needs to be asked, can anyone coach an offense in the SEC. Until we get coaches in the SEC like a McGraw, Geno, or a Jeff Walz, SEC teams will continue to get embarrassed on the big stage.

Reactions: 4 people
I can't believe I'm going to say this but South Carolina offense mimics Tennessee offense tonight.
Do we have a chance at home against them now? lol.
UCONN defense looks tuff tonight though.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't believe I'm going to say this but South Carolina offense mimics Tennessee offense tonight.
Do we have a chance at home against them now? lol.
UCONN defense looks tuff tonight though.

Just watch all of the screens and different plays UConn uses to get good matchups. The only person that comes close to running a proficient offense in the SEC is Balcomb at Vanderbilt but she doesn't have the players.

Without Wilson, SC is done. I think ND with Turner has the best shot of beating Uconn, but it's not much of a shot.

UCONN only dribbles when they are driving the lane, but otherwise, UCONN's offense is created by passing and screens/cutting. But watch the players cut, screen, pass, they are going at 100%. Nobody is jogging, they are running. No one is slacking. It's nice to watch (if you block out the jerseys) My hope is we (Tennessee) find motivation to get it together.

If our players focus and understand, when your on the court, you have to give it your all 100% of the time, and commit to it every possession. Pass the ball like you mean it, not like your passing to your grammy. I could go on and on ....

Reactions: 3 people
just remembering watching our ladies with candace at tb beat those hussies some time ago! those were the good ole days

Wilson's injury looks like a stress fracture to me. And since I have absolutely no training on this, take that for what it is worth. Nothing.

Reactions: 1 person
well there's no suspense left this season. thanks uconn you saved me many hours watching women's basketball wondering if someone besides you will win it this year.
question answered.

well there's no suspense left this season. thanks uconn you saved me many hours watching women's basketball wondering if someone besides you will win it this year.
question answered.

Geno's probably gonna mark off another perfect season making 6 of those and an unprecedented 11th national championship. Yet we have fans that think Holly can get us back.:no:

UCONN only dribbles when they are driving the lane, but otherwise, UCONN's offense is created by passing and screens/cutting. But watch the players cut, screen, pass, they are going at 100%. Nobody is jogging, they are running. No one is slacking. It's nice to watch (if you block out the jerseys) My hope is we (Tennessee) find motivation to get it together.

If our players focus and understand, when your on the court, you have to give it your all 100% of the time, and commit to it every possession. Pass the ball like you mean it, not like your passing to your grammy. I could go on and on ....

First and foremost, they have to have the coaches to drill that into them., to teach them something. That ain't happening with this Tenn. group!

So, who has the draft rights to Stewart, Jefferson and Tuck? first 3 picks in the draft imho

South Carolina looks like a 2 seed tonight.

The SEC office needs to exert their will on the next school with an opening in the conference. They need to bring someone in from outside the league, preferably UConn and ND and drag this conference kicking and screaming into 21st century women's basketball.

I thought Georgia missed an opportunity to go big last year and instead took the safe route and kept it in the UGA family. That's a very attractive job being able to recruit the Atlanta area.

South Carolina's defense has kept the game closer...UConn currently has 55 points

South Carolina looks like a 2 seed tonight.

The SEC office needs to exert their will on the next school with an opening in the conference. They need to bring someone in from outside the league, preferably UConn and ND and drag this conference kicking and screaming into 21st century women's basketball.

A prime example of this was when SC was down 17 and passed up two wide open threes to throw it inside to a girl who was triple teamed. There is no doubt that the SEC plays an inferior brand of the game which is more akin to rugby than basketball.

The SEC office should also fire every single referee and start from scratch. There isn't a one of them worth a plugged nickle.

If you want to have fun, count the number of dribbles UCONN takes after crossing the half court line or after a play is called. This will show you the difference a coach makes.

I wish the LV's would play UConn again.....but South Carolina held UConn under 70 points....their defense is legit!!!

And South Carolina gets to add Allisha Gray and Kaela Davis to the team next year unreal how good they will be

I wish the LV's would play UConn again.....but South Carolina held UConn under 70 points....their defense is legit!!!

Why? Good Lord, the Lady Vols would be losing by 30 at halftime and we know how they are at 3rd quarters, so I'll say the eventual spread would be about 40 or 50! It would be a slaughter! The idea is pure nostalgia, but I don't want to see that in this day and age.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back