This team will make history for most losses in TN Lady Vol basketball history

Volstylexx

Pending us winning the SEC and National Championship, this team will go down as losing the most games of any team in the history of the Lady Vols. Let that sink in.. One of the most talented Lady Vols teams ever, ending with the most losses of ANY Lady Vols team ever. Lady Vols have only lost 11 games twice in the history of the program - 1975-76, and 08-09.

:cray:

Attachments

• Season_Page_1.jpg
    Season_Page_1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 72
The last four games all look winnable so the determination will be the SC game. If we win the SC game then team could win the last four and then 11 losses would be the max.

Reactions: 1 person
The last four games all look winnable so the determination will be the SC game. If we win the SC game then team could win the last four and then 11 losses would be the max.

Oh great, let's shoot for the bottom (glug, glug, glug, as we are drowning). Yes, by all means, let's all go to church and pray. Something the administration has control over, fire Holly, and hire a PROVEN coach. Don't tell me Holly is proven; she's proven she can sit on the bench for 30 years. I predicted earlier, no SEC championship, no SEC tourney victory, no NCAA invite--all deservedly served up. It's reality! Wake up people! Take your orange-colored glasses off for a minute and see the program for what it currently is. Or, let's just wait until the boat settles on the ocean floor.

Reactions: 4 people
SC will win by 25+. They are on a different level, much like the Lady Vols used to be. We've become LA Tech. Congrats, Ladies. You've made history.

Reactions: 2 people
SC will win by 25+. They are on a different level, much like the Lady Vols used to be. We've become LA Tech. Congrats, Ladies. You've made history.

Not convinced about the 25+ part.SC is not that good either ....fact is the SEC is just plain weak this year. If LV'S can find some way to stymie the SC bigs ......which is a big if I concede....this game may just be competitive.

Not convinced about the 25+ part.SC is not that good either ....fact is the SEC is just plain weak this year. If LV'S can find some way to stymie the SC bigs ......which is a big if I concede....this game may just be competitive.

That's why IMO it won't be close. Wilson and Coates will shut down the paint on defense and own it on offense. They also have another 2 bigs on the bench that can provide quality minutes in case of foul trouble, which Tennessee does not have.

The only way the Lady Vols keep it close is if the perimeter players light it up. They won't have the luxury of being open either since Wilson/Coates likely won't need help defense to secure the paint. This is the kind of game where some freestyling by Diamond, Te'a and Jaime could be the difference maker...as long as the ball goes in the hoop.

12-15 points is the likely margin of victory.

Oh great, let's shoot for the bottom (glug, glug, glug, as we are drowning). Yes, by all means, let's all go to church and pray. Something the administration has control over, fire Holly, and hire a PROVEN coach. Don't tell me Holly is proven; she's proven she can sit on the bench for 30 years. I predicted earlier, no SEC championship, no SEC tourney victory, no NCAA invite--all deservedly served up. It's reality! Wake up people! Take your orange-colored glasses off for a minute and see the program for what it currently is. Or, let's just wait until the boat settles on the ocean floor.

I hope for the best record possible regardless of the coach. You people that pray for losses are the fans the program does not need. I have been one of the biggest Holly critics and hope we get a different coach, but I still want to win every game left and that is the way every true fan should feel.

Reactions: 3 people
It has happened we have ten losses. If we don't win the SEC tourney or the NCAA tourney we will have 12 losses at least the most in Lady Vol history.

Any of yall ever watched the cartoon series Avatar The Legend of Korra... If so, remember the episode when the Unalaq the dark avatar took Raava the avatar spirit of light from Korras body and killed the spirit ending all connections to past avatars.... Yea that's kind of how I've been feeling this season... Game after game Holly is destroying this team and it's sad

Any of yall ever watched the cartoon series Avatar The Legend of Korra... If so, remember the episode when the Unalaq the dark avatar took Raava the avatar spirit of light from Korras body and killed the spirit ending all connections to past avatars.... Yea that's kind of how I've been feeling this season... Game after game Holly is destroying this team and it's sad

Have you spent too much time in a Cave also?

Pending us winning the SEC and National Championship, this team will go down as losing the most games of any team in the history of the Lady Vols. Let that sink in.. One of the most talented Lady Vols teams ever, ending with the most losses of ANY Lady Vols team ever. Lady Vols have only lost 11 games twice in the history of the program - 1975-76, and 08-09.

:cray:

And that team will have one player that no other team has had, Diamond Deshields.

Reactions: 1 person
And that team will have one player that no other team has had, Diamond Deshields.

If she is being designated as a head case in your statement, I would say that she isn't the only head case to have played as a LV. We need an upper-level coach to help mold these extremely talented young people into something they can't conceive on their own.

If she is being designated as a head case in your statement, I would say that she isn't the only head case to have played as a LV. We need an upper-level coach to help mold these extremely talented young people into something they can't conceive on their own.

Nicely said. I commend fans with clear perspective about where we are with this program. Not those in denial of the truth.

No doubt about it, lots if records being broken by this team. We may very well go 16-14 headed into the the NCAA tournament as a 10-11 seed.

VN Store

Back