Like Any of this helps Recruiting...

No, I'm thinking it should help us with recruits.
A man who sees a light at the end of this very dark tunnel!
tunnel.jpg

The truth will come out in the off-season. Right now both sides are going to say the right thing. Again, I hope it's truth. Not saying Walz is or isn't the answer, but I know there are some coaches out there who could mold this team into contender. Although Holly's record is good, she has done less with more and I don't see things improving next season.

Reactions: 1 person
Just look at the sh!t storms that've blown through UT in the past several years. If anyone deserves to be fired it's the whole admin from the prez on down the line. :yes: :idea:

Reactions: 2 people
That article is a good sign it shows that something is going on about getting rid of Holly. And that's a good thing!

Wow, who needs enemies when you have fans.

And who is the breakout player in the 2016 class. The one all of us will be reading about, the one that got away. oh all of them. :lolabove: wuteva. Miserable fans = equal miserable personal lives.

There will always be a woman at the helm of Lady Vols basketball. wuteva.

Or the Lady Vols, shocking people, and revealing to all the rest of us, who the real fans are, don't be cuming around when the times get good.

I back Pat and rolll wit Holly through the Championship, Elite 8, First Round Exit, and the unknonwns???

Reactions: 3 people
Or the Lady Vols, shocking people, and revealing to all the rest of us, who the real fans are, don't be cuming around when the times get good.

I back Pat and rolll wit Holly through the Championship, Elite 8, First Round Exit, and the unknonwns???

We all also roll with the LV's but we want the LV back in national Prominence!!! Seems like Holly has been satisfied with just trying to win the SEC not national titles! Two years Holly had the final 4 basically handed to her but was out coached!! Now she is struggling and the recruiting is bad

Reactions: 4 people

What if I promise to only go on donate a can of food for a free ticket nights?

UT fans are not stupid. Coming into this season, if we had some transfers and a lot of freshmen, we would understand the struggles.

However, we were ranked preseason No. 3. We have Russell, DD, and talented frosh and sophomores. We have slipped out of the Top 25 coaches poll. Someone may need to check, but it appears this is unprecedented.

We have the talent. What we don't have is the coaching. We need a change and fast. The longer this continues, the harder it will be for the program to become relevant again.

For people who blindly follow Holly, what will it take for you to believe we need a new coach? Will we have to be ousted in the first round, fail to make the tournament, finish outside of Top 25 rankings, bottom of SEC? Just curious.

With any job, you have goals. If you consistently fail to meet those performance goals, you are fired. The performance goal at UT is Final Fours. Get it?

Reactions: 7 people

I don't understand. Just because some fans are tired of seeing this uninspired, turnover prone, lost looking brand of basketball, we are not true fans? We have no offensive system, recruiting has taking an all time low, the Lady Vols are constantly loosing to or struggling to teams they should of blown out, little to no in game adjustments, players are so indecisive and lacks confidence offensively, coach basically admits teams doesn't practice offense, post game interviews leave you scratching your head and you have a talent like Diamond DeShields and you can't utilize and develop her the right way! I bleed orange, but I been jumped off the Holly bus. Asia Durr is a Freshman and she is playing with more confidence than DeShields. Coaching is the problem and the solution is a new one!

UT fans are not stupid. Coming into this season, if we had some transfers and a lot of freshmen, we would understand the struggles.

However, we were ranked preseason No. 3. We have Russell, DD, and talented frosh and sophomores. We have slipped out of the Top 25 coaches poll. Someone may need to check, but it appears this is unprecedented.

We have the talent. What we don't have is the coaching. We need a change and fast. The longer this continues, the harder it will be for the program to become relevant again.

For people who blindly follow Holly, what will it take for you to believe we need a new coach? Will we have to be ousted in the first round, fail to make the tournament, finish outside of Top 25 rankings, bottom of SEC? Just curious.

With any job, you have goals. If you consistently fail to meet those performance goals, you are fired. The performance goal at UT is Final Fours. Get it?

I totally agree! I wish you could print out this post and hang it throughout the athletic department. Make a wallpaper of it on Dave Hart's office door, car door and the door to his home. I'm just hoping we don't have any transfers during the off-season. DeShields don't look happy and Dunbar doesn't either. I think a lot of DeShields turnovers come from over passing trying to prove she's a team and to please Holly by trying to force the ball inside. It's sad because at Norcross and UNC she was unstoppable. I'm getting mad just thinking about it. Please let this be Holly's last season!

Is this transferring from one team to another a newer phenomenon? I've followed women's basketball for nearly 40 years but have only in the last few years become aware of it. Except for academic reasons or disciplinary infractions, I had always thought a player stays with their original team.

Along that line, what happened to Jannah Tucker? Did she ever play for the LVs? Where did she go?

Another thought: Back in the early summer or late spring I remember reading about DD's former coach seeming surprised she had transferred, and DD was quoted (near as I can remember) as saying, "She knows why I left." Whatever was that about?

I bring this subject up because several posters have expressed concern that some of the current players might be thinking about transferring since they are getting little floor time.

I don't understand. Just because some fans are tired of seeing this uninspired, turnover prone, lost looking brand of basketball, we are not true fans? We have no offensive system, recruiting has taking an all time low, the Lady Vols are constantly loosing to or struggling to teams they should of blown out, little to no in game adjustments, players are so indecisive and lacks confidence offensively, coach basically admits teams doesn't practice offense, post game interviews leave you scratching your head and you have a talent like Diamond DeShields and you can't utilize and develop her the right way! I bleed orange, but I been jumped off the Holly bus. Asia Durr is a Freshman and she is playing with more confidence than DeShields. Coaching is the problem and the solution is a new one!

Or solution is Time! hmmmmmm wuteva.

I luv da lady vols so much, I want to spite my face, not taking in account the players, who were recruited by HOlly and her staff, a new coach, like the players will play for them, like that's a guarantee...final 4 ka ching.
Wuteva.

I back Pat and roll wit Holly, through good times and bad times. I will be on your side for ever more, that's what fans are for...

don't forget about all the missed time due to injuries this year,I'm sure all the different rotations are part of the problem

VN Store

Back