Tennessee Welcomes Second-Ranked South Carolina To Thompson-Boling Arena

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 3 people
Not sure we "welcome" them, but I'd sure like to beat them on our home court and get the program back on track.

Reactions: 1 person
No matter how the season has gone so far... Tennessee usually shows up for SC. It won't be a blowout either way. My gamecocks better not sleepwalk into TBA thinking this is a gimme game.

I'm hoping the Lady Vols have there bad quarter of basket ball in the 1st one and can come back from that SCGamecock:)

Here's to an Oregon Sate Performance.

We can be in the game, if we can hit some threes. Ikr go figure, who ever guards play better win the game, and since they have an All SEC performer, at the guard spot.

Which lady vol guard will emerge as the leader?

Defense, Rebounds and good guard play win Championships and BIG GAMES!

I'm hoping the Lady Vols have there bad quarter of basket ball in the 1st one and can come back from that SCGamecock:)

Haha. DeShields loves playing against SC. She's had great games against us in the past. Tomorrow may just be the day...

No matter the record, the Lady Vols still have a stacked roster. The Gamecocks better be ready for a battle.

After the big win Monday the Lady Vol's will be fine and on there way to a 20+ win season.:girl1:

Haha. DeShields loves playing against SC. She's had great games against us in the past. Tomorrow may just be the day...

No matter the record, the Lady Vols still have a stacked roster. The Gamecocks better be ready for a battle.

are all the women gamecocks healthy and ready to go SCG ? I do like getting information from other fans :hi:

Lady Vols may finally get it together and win a big one!!

No offense, orangemadam, but this is what it sounded like in the FF during the Dooley days - hoping, just maybe, got a feeling. I miss the days when that shoe was on the other team's foot and, deep down, other SEC teams knew they were going to get their butts kicked in Knoxville. Sad.

No offense, orangemadam, but this is what it sounded like in the FF during the Dooley days - hoping, just maybe, got a feeling. I miss the days when that shoe was on the other team's foot and, deep down, other SEC teams knew they were going to get their butts kicked in Knoxville. Sad.

Right now those days are in the rear views window. I hope it returns soon. The LV's and their fan base deserve it, especially the players.:dance2:

I truly "hope" the LVs win, but, but, but, I'm betting we will get our rumps handed to us. You heard it first; won't be close.:cray:

I have a feeling we're going to get blown off our court. I hope not, this game is where a healthy Jones could make a difference for us when it comes to defense, toughness, and rebounding. I believe we could have won a lot of close games this season if we only we could have rebounded the ball better. We miss that with Jasmine this year.

Last edited:
I have a feeling we're going to get blown off our court. I hope not, this game is where a healthy Jones could make a difference for us when it comes to defensive, toughness, and rebounding. I believe we could have won a lot of close games this season if we only we could have rebounded the ball better. We miss that with Jasmine this year.

I don't see it lol... SC has had trouble with just abut every team in the SEC why would they come to Knoxville and blow us out.. I can't picture that happening not enough offensive weapons to do it. Even though we lost to UK TAMU and MSU which we shouldn't have we were able to build double digit leads against those teams... SC struggled to the last of minutes lol

I don't see it lol... SC has had trouble with just abut every team in the SEC why would they come to Knoxville and blow us out.. I can't picture that happening not enough offensive weapons to do it. Even though we lost to UK TAMU and MSU which we shouldn't have we were able to build double digit leads against those teams... SC struggled to the last of minutes lol
I hope you're right but I have a bad feeling about this one lol. I hope we get em this year cause next year it's a guaranteed blow out lol. Their guards will be two steps ahead of ours! Lol

3 things

Everybody plays their best game against Tn. :(

Somebody will have a career game... :(

We have Holly and they don't. :(

I hope you're right but I have a bad feeling about this one lol. I hope we get em this year cause next year it's a guaranteed blow out lol. Their guards will be two steps ahead of ours! Lol

Yea well idk... Idk if Davis and Grey are going to mesh lol if they do it's light out... 2016-17 is going to be a ouch year... another thing I heard that you might be calling a LV soror sometime soon... I think you know who

Last edited:

VN Store

Back