Rebound, rebound, rebound.
Pass, pass, pass. Keep the ball moving.
Keep the ball away from Mitchell.
Don't let OSU get hot shooting 3s.
Play disciplined, smart and confident.
Have fun and win as a team.
Advance and keep dancing!

Reactions: 1 person
They shoot 38 from the three think it would be best to guard them close out there and see if they can drive it to the basket.

Reactions: 3 people
Anyone driving to SD, look out for the snow storm....... be careful!

I back the LADY VOLS and roll with Holly

+++++++++++++++++++++

I'd tell em... Playing this game was in your plan from the gitgo... You were ranked #4 before the season began... First Four should be the Final four... OSU is simply the next one we've got to go through,,, Let's go through them,........right now!

+++++++++++++++++++++

Reactions: 2 people
I back the LADY VOLS and roll with Holly

+++++++++++++++++++++

I'd tell em... Playing this game was in your plan from the gitgo... You were ranked #4 before the season began... First Four should be the Final four... OSU is simply the next one we've got to go through,,, Let's go through them,........right now!

+++++++++++++++++++++

"Win one for Gule"

Reactions: 2 people
I think we have maybe a 30% chance to win this game. Ohio State has a great guard who's going to be tough. Also, they have played well against good competition this year. I won't be too surprised if we do pull it out somehow but don't expect it. We are still overall more talented than they are. They also have a very good coach.

Taja cole from louisville will be transferring according to close source. one of the better point guards outta her class

Taja cole from louisville will be transferring according to close source. one of the better point guards outta her class

Somebody has to leave! Coach has given more scholarships to incoming than he has room for!!!!!

My BAD I thought you were talking about Ohio! sorry

Last edited:

Unless the two red shirt juniors on the roster are going to forego their final year of eligibility, McGuff is going to have to do some "weeding". He only has two seniors on a full roster and he already has three signed for next year.

Jim

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back