Orange and White Game televised on SEC Network

Fingers

Tennessee's Orange and White Game will be televised by the SEC Network at 2 p.m. on April 16, the SEC announced Wednesday.

Every SEC spring game will be televised on either ESPN, ESPNU or the SEC Network.

Defending national champion Alabama will have its spring game televised on ESPN on April 16 at 3 p.m. and will be the only SEC game on that network. Vanderbilt's spring game will be the first, and will be televised Friday at 7 p.m. Arkansas' spring game will be televised April 23 and will be the last spring game televised.

Tennessee spring game on SEC Network

Reactions: 5 people
A 7pm spring game would be epic! I wish UT would do that.

Right on. I finally got WatchESPN working today on my desktop after two weeks of trying. I read where ESPN was trying to push
everybody to their mobile app. Typical.

A 7pm spring game would be epic! I wish UT would do that.

I don't understand why they don't. Everyone loves a night game in Neyland. Just making it a night game alone would probably do enough to set the attendance record

I don't understand why they don't. Everyone loves a night game in Neyland. Just making it a night game alone would probably do enough to set the attendance record

From what I understand, Nashville folks and points further want to make it a day trip and not have to spend the night or drive home real late at night.

VN Store

Back